FYIOZwWUEAItFCv
FYIOZwWUIAAQotB
FYIOqwlUsAA8P4q
FYIOqwkUcAAJBOJ
source: www.twitter.com/Orojapan1/status/1549816454505058306

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
One Piece and Detective Conan are daunting in length. Personally, I'd rather reread Naruto & Bleach or read InuYasha before rereading One Piece or reading Detective Conan.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
How would you guys rate Conan from 1 to 10? I thought about giving it a shot a few times.
I like it very very much, but it might have to do a-lot with nostalgia. The series is kind-of episodic but with an over-arching plot-line (so some might consider a-lot of the episode/cases filler). I do have a-lot of favourite cases though, so if you want to know that I can recommend that, but it's dialogue heavy to an extent so if you can't watch subs that way, then yeah (since english dub messed it up).

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Then sure, I can post some interesting episodes & you can see for yourself. The first 3 (or was it 4? I'd have to check) are essential, since they explain the situation from that point onward you know the characters & I can show the interesting stuff & if you like that you can perhaps watch all in a row. The early music is soooooooo good. Some of the greatest music of all time. The atmosphere in the old episodes in general was amazing. Like in a way a time-capsule to the 90s & where-ever else from there on.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Well dialogue heavy series end up making me lost in thought if they're mysteries or thrillers like Death Note, Detective Conan, or Monster.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite