My Theory about Super Saiyan Multiplier

jcogginsa

All Evidence from the Original Frieza Saga indicates that the Super Saiyan form multiplies the users strength by 50x, yet in a later interview Toriyama stated it was more like 10x. How can that be true?

Well, after seeing Goku internalize the SSJG power up, i had a thought.

What if The first time a Saiyan uses Super Saiyan, they internalize some of the power so that when they return to base, they are stronger than they were before achieving it.

For Example:

Saiyan Base before Super Saiyan: 1
Super Saiyan:50
Saiyan Base after Super Saiyan: 5

This would reconcile the difference.

Furthermore, when a Saiyan Achieves the Full Power Super Saiyan form, further training internalizes even more power, until Their base form is functionally the same power as their super saiyan form

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
I can see that sort of making sense since Goku against Frieza before SSJ had already lost a bunch of power but his SSJ state was still at 150mil which is a 50x increase from 3mil. The only problem is throughout the fight comments were being passed about how Goku was gradually loosing Ki. So it could be the SSJ transformation raised his base to about 15mil and the 10x caused it to rise uptown to 150mil. However I intend to follow the 50x and just simply believe Goku's power was either brought back as SSJ or those comments were to imply Goku's power was nothing infront of Frieza's or that if this continued he's be a goner.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Wasn't this thread posted somewhere else already?...