Post your card collection

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
If you have too many cards, show your 'best' ones. I will post my collection as soon as possible.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I don't know, I lost my deck.

It had cool shit like Go Gigigagagigo and Tri Horned Dragon, though.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I've got mostly old school cards. I was into the card game from like 2003-2005. Then I moved completely transitioned to Pokemon cards.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I don't even know if anyone still plays the Pokemon Trading Card Game, anymore.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I still collect, I've never played it. That's a topic for a different day though.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I used to have a collection when I was a kid. I now only have like one card. (In one of those boxes somewhere...)

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I used to have a collection of cards back when I was younger (back in my elementary school days). I mostly played a spellcaster deck or one similar to Yugi's. Hell I remember when I was in 4th grade I spent that entire year jumping from one school district to another constantly and when I made my last jump that particular school district would actually have a tournament with all 8 elementary schools from said district. When I first saw that I literally yelled out SCORE!!! But I only competed for 3 years and I can happily say I was the best winning every year. I only lost maybe 4 or 5 times in my entire life. But after I graduated from Elementary School I just decided to quit because there really wasn't a challenge anymore. So now I just watch the series and I'm happy with that.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
I used to be a huge fan of Yugioh. Originally I bought a blue eyes deck like Kaiba. But later I bought individual cards like the god cards

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
This would take a LONG time...
I'll just say the estimated price of my "current" collection.
(40,000+ zenie)