Who Will Be Final Villain?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I used to believe Blackbeard would be final villain, but now I believe it'll be Akainu, due to what Whitebeard said before he died.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Akainu holds more emotional impact to Luffy's character, being the one who killed Ace. Whitebeard's words also made it clear the final arc won't happen until after the One Piece is found, which makes Blackbeard unlikely. The only problem is making Akainu strong enough to be the final villain, since unless he's gotten far stronger these past 2 years, he won't prove as much of a challenge as a Yonko with multiple DF abilities. My guess is Vegapunk will give him some cybernetic enhancement that results in similar abilities to what BB has.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Villain not sure, but final battle... either Luffy Vs Shanks or Luffy Vs Toby.

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
I'd say Blackbeard.

Akainu is more emotional when it comes to Luffy due Ace and his fatal injuries. But Blackbeard is more than that. Not only Blackbeard is the exast opposite of Luffy, he has the exact same goal; To be a Pirate King and find One Piece.

I think Shanks will fight Blackbeard before the Final war and end up dying. Zoro vs Mihawk will be before the war, while during the final war it will Zoro vs Shiliew.

Its all what I think ^

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Blackbeard is overall a better character than Akainu, and would also be a better final villain.

I just can't get over what Whitebeard's final words before his death were. That was definitely foreshadowing.

No doubt will Blackbeard have a huge role in Part II, however.

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
Green Wrath said:
Blackbeard is overall a better character than Akainu, and would also be a better final villain.

I just can't get over what Whitebeard's final words before his death were. That was definitely foreshadowing.

What were his final words again ?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Alex said:
Green Wrath said:

What were his final words again ?
I can't remember exactly, but basically he said that Blackbeard is not the one Gol D. Roger was speaking of before his death and that the World Government fears the upcoming War when someone rises to challenge the world.

Now, everyone here knows I like Blackbeard, I've had sets of him before. But I'm also not going to be biased toward him.

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
I agree with that. Maybe Blackbeard will be Luffy's final villain individual, and WG of Dragon?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I believe Blackbeard will face off against Luffy at raftel for the One Piece.

Luffy will team up with his dad and the other Revolutionaries and face off against the World Government in the final arc after that.

Itachi

Low Class Warrior
I don't think BB will be too important. He'll be an important stepping stone, sure. But he's been given too much negative light as a coward to be taken seriously as something as important as final villain.