Beerus was a Hakaishin at the time Dai Kaioshin sealed Moro's power?

SIAD

Elite
Beerus was a Hakaishin at the time Dai Kaioshin sealed Moro's power?

Beerus was a Hakaishin 10 million years ago?

SIAD

Elite
Yes. He sealed Elder Kaioshin 75 million years ago.
So that means that the Dai Kaioshin's Sealing technique was more powerful than Beerus from 10 million years ago in the Manga, considering that Beerus was barely stronger than Champa a few thousand years ago.

Beerus (ToP) >>> Oob (Hidden Power) = Dai Kaioshin (Sealing Technique) >>>> Beerus (In the Past) >= Champa >>> Moro (Before being Sealed) >>>>> Dai Kaioshin ( Before sealing Moro).

SIAD

Elite
I think of Moro's statement that he also surpassed the Gods and the only good point of reference would be the Dai Kaioshin (Sealing Technique). Since Moro did not know any other God more powerful than the Dai Kaioshin.

Oob's Hidden Power seems to be at least stronger than Vegeta SSJBE (Post Yadart), since the energy he gave Goku in his fight against Moro seemed to be gigantic.

If Oob's Hidden Power seems to come from Dai Kaioshin, it would not be surprising that Oob (Hidden Power) = Dai Kaioshin (Sealing Technique).

If Moro (FP) surpasses the Gods, it means that it is superior to Oob (Hidden Power) and Dai Kaioshin (Sealing Technique), therefore: Moro (FP) > Oob (Hidden Power) = Dai Kaioshin (Sealing Technique) > Vegeta SSJBE (Post Yadart) >>> Moro (In the Past).

As for Beerus we can see that many thousands of years ago he was somewhat superior to Champa. Later Beerus continued training, so much so that in DBS he was the most powerful Hakaishin (A little more powerful than Quitela and much more powerful than Champa). Beerus after the ToP greatly increased his power, going from being somewhat inferior to Broly SSJFP, to being superior to Transformed Gas.

Moro (OG73I) should be at least stronger than Broly SSJFP, therefore even Vegeta SSJBE (Post Yadart) should be more powerful than many ToP Hakaishins (including Champa). Therefore it is not surprising that Dai Kaioshin (Sealing Technique) is stronger than many Hakaishins (including Beerus in the Past).

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
I think of Moro's statement that he also surpassed the Gods and the only good point of reference would be the Dai Kaioshin (Sealing Technique). Since Moro did not know any other God more powerful than the Dai Kaioshin.

Oob's Hidden Power seems to be at least stronger than Vegeta SSJBE (Post Yadart), since the energy he gave Goku in his fight against Moro seemed to be gigantic.

If Oob's Hidden Power seems to come from Dai Kaioshin, it would not be surprising that Oob (Hidden Power) = Dai Kaioshin (Sealing Technique).

If Moro (FP) surpasses the Gods, it means that it is superior to Oob (Hidden Power) and Dai Kaioshin (Sealing Technique), therefore: Moro (FP) > Oob (Hidden Power) = Dai Kaioshin (Sealing Technique) > Vegeta SSJBE (Post Yadart) >>> Moro (In the Past).

As for Beerus we can see that many thousands of years ago he was somewhat superior to Champa. Later Beerus continued training, so much so that in DBS he was the most powerful Hakaishin (A little more powerful than Quitela and much more powerful than Champa). Beerus after the ToP greatly increased his power, going from being somewhat inferior to Broly SSJFP, to being superior to Transformed Gas.

Moro (OG73I) should be at least stronger than Broly SSJFP, therefore even Vegeta SSJBE (Post Yadart) should be more powerful than many ToP Hakaishins (including Champa). Therefore it is not surprising that Dai Kaioshin (Sealing Technique) is stronger than many Hakaishins (including Beerus in the Past).
We have no clue because Toyo puts no real thought behind these decisions

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Lord Appule's profile.
I love you Appule. Eat my fourth dimensional intersex asshole
ScottyFamalam wrote on Papasmurf's profile.
Wait this is Kenshit?
There are only two genders