Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 4

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I dont recall this ever being an issue that people were addressing in BT3.
I can name three characters off the bat that had two copies of the same attack. SSJ2 Goku and SSJ4 Gogeta had their supers just be beefed up for their Ultimates, Grade 3 Trunks had two Ki balls as Supers. Also, being able to choose which Ultimate you want to have would be a great feature for characters that had more than one iconic finisher.

Future Warrior

Elite
Fair enough. But it seems like they are deviating from that with this game. They gave SSJ3 Goku a move from Movie 12 for example.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Fair enough. But it seems like they are deviating from that with this game. They gave SSJ3 Goku a move from Movie 12 for example.
From Fusion Reborn? That's pretty neat since he usually just has a massive Kamehameha or Ryu-ken as finishers.

Future Warrior

Elite
Back to the missing transformations dilemma, I think I'd prefer that for some characters. I don't wanna see Frost take up more than 1 character slot, and I wouldn't be upset over Baby not having his first two forms.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I wonder if they'll have pre-battle cutscenes and ko animations like FighterZ? If so, they could just make Frost cycle through his first two forms quickly, for instance.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Interesting. I guess there will be what-if variations of the storyline rather than a linear storytelling (not that there weren't what-ifs in the previous 3 games)

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Is it confirmed Z movie villlains will be in the game? Would be hilarious if we got DBS Broly but not Toei Broly

Future Warrior

Elite
After speculating the rest of the roster I've realized there is actually room for OG DB and GT (not everyone will make it but most of them can). Z Movies I'm certain will be future payed content.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
A bit disappointing that story mode is regulated to 8 characters, but I suppose since there're so many scenarios to choose from in DBZ and DBS they couldn't give it to every hero and villain character. Still hoping there's better choices for villains who have story paths (if they even do) than the likes of Broly a la DBZ Budokai 3.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I assume it'd be mandatory for character unlocks which unfortunately means it has to be somewhat fun to get through or it's a low point of the game

Future Warrior

Elite
Having more playable characters for that mode won’t elevate the fun factor. I’d like to get through it as quick as possible.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
It still increases the volume of the game, and provides more interesting scenarios if you're able to play as more villain characters rather than a random selection of half a dozen to 8 characters from the Dragon Team

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o