How do i subscribe to threads?

jcogginsa

How do i subscribe to threads so that i receive email alerts for them? I can't seem to find the button

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'm not sure if that feature exists on Zetaboards. Tomorrow I can look for a code that might make this possible.

jcogginsa

Super Saiyan said:
I'm not sure if that feature exists on Zetaboards. Tomorrow I can look for a code that might make this possible.
i hope it does. It's necesary for me to keep up with any forum

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'll do my best to try to find something for you.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Unfortunately, there's no inherent feature for that on ZB. There might be a code for it, but I'm not aware.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Pyrus said:
Unfortunately, there's no inherent feature for that on ZB. There might be a code for it, but I'm not aware.
Unfortunate... :unsure:

jcogginsa

If there is a code it would be very useful. I won't be able to keep up with this place without some sort of alert system

jcogginsa

So, i see there is a Subscribe to forums option. Any chance of that happening for threads?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I believe you automatically subscribe to topics when you reply to them.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
You can also subscribe/unsubscribe manually by clicking on the wrench button near the "post reply" button, if it so happens that you don't want to be subscribed to some thread you replied to any longer.

hosenose

http://dbzeta.net/phpBB3/ucp.php?i=ucp_main&mode=subscribed

Thanks to a fantastic job by our esteemed moderator team it is now possible to subscribe to a topic (also known as a "thread") by going to your User Control Panel (find the link in the top right hand corner of your screen, unless your pixels have been flipped) and finding the subscription settings within the Overview section.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o