Our Z Sections

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What do our Z sections not have that other sites do? How do sites like Neoseeker maintain solid activity there at all times with a decently small member base?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
i think it's the members & their interest

we have a bunch of fellows here, who are very knowledgeable

so they don't wonder abt a lot of stuff, they know everything or they think they do (& also basically discussed it all) & hence make less threads

new members might be more interested & there-fore make more threads

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I agree with that. So getting fresh meat is probably the best way to revive them. We don't have enough "low knowledge" people if you will, and we all agree with each other for the most part. If we could get more people on board, I'm sure we could get some good debates going again. I'm just at a loss as to how we can find said people.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
well maybe look at it this way, the reason most "new" members go to dbzf or neoseeker is bcoz those are very popular &I are the 1st to pop-up when u search for dragonball-talking place, so they decide to go there since they see that 1st & it's very popular

we got to make ourselves, i think if u want that, kind-of like them, we got to be popular (& got to become as popular as them), when ppl think of db-talking place they might think of this forum 1st kind-of thing & maybe tell them that we got rly knowledgeable members here & they can show them

so maybe some promotion on facebook db-fan-clubs, i don't know

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Super Saiyan said:
I agree with that. So getting fresh meat is probably the best way to revive them. We don't have enough "low knowledge" people if you will, and we all agree with each other for the most part. If we could get more people on board, I'm sure we could get some good debates going again. I'm just at a loss as to how we can find said people.
I haven't watched Z in a while and I plan to watch through everything this year. I'm also happy to play devil's advocate. :et

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'd do DA, but too many people know I'd be lying lol.

Warmmedown

Elite
I will play the clueness newb who needs educating. Someone else can be the troll who needs hating.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o