Should we move Pokemon into the Video Games section?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I feel like merging Pokemon into the video game section is a good choice. If you want to discuss the anime (most discussion is about the games), then just post in the general anime section.

Thoughts?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
This has been done.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
We should wait until there's more activity on the Forum overall, or when we switch to VB. As I said yesterday, if either of those things happen, it would be a good idea to create an Entertainment Section and move Pokemon to the Video Game Forum and create a General Entertainment Forum in the General Entertainment Section and put Yu-Gi-Oh! as a subforum in it... Or even scrap the Yu-Gi-Oh! forum if it ends up too inactive to keep.

In order to make the Anime Section more active overall, it has to look less casual than it does now, although to be fair, most mainstream series are trash.

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
I was just wondering where that forum went. Maybe make Pokemon & Yu-Gi-Oh! a subforum in the VG forum?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The problem with that is that it would be a subforum within a subforum, and likely wouldn't get a lot of attention.

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
I didn't think this was a good idea, but you're the boss.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Why's that? The forum had 500 posts. Also only the video game aspects got discussed there.

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
That's fairly popular for a Pokemon forum, all things considered. I saw activity there every single day. Thought it was going alright.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I just think it was in the wrong place. I'm trying to minimize clutter tbh.

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
I didn't think it was cluttering... I thought it was kinda unique, haven't seen a Pokemon forum on any other board (not specifically Pokemon).

I guess I can understand your choice though.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'd be open to restoring it on the new board type, if that happens. I think Zetaboards in specific looks nicer the more sleek it is.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o