1st form Freeza to No Hands Freeza Power Levels

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
What about the possibility of Kienzan being able to help with Krillin's power being relevant
It's possible, but Vegeta seems to be directly addressing their actual strength in the statement.

Vegeta factoring in an Gohan's rage boost?
Vegeta seems bewildered by Gohan's rage later, so I'm not sure it was what he was counting on.

Vegeta by himself is too close and they can defeat Freeza altogether.
Yes, which is why just a little help can push in the right direction, when two opponents are equally matched, a little help from one side can help push it. Which is why we can excuse the big inferior levels. Think about how Jeice effected Ginyu vs Goku.

Because if Krillin is 150k that'd be overkill.
Krillen at 150k is definitely not overkill, lol. It's bare minimum level for him to make the statement work. And that's only if you use Gohan at 200,000.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
@FeatsofPower

So, Kami bring a lower boost than Nail to Piccolo?

Something in which I wasn't factoring is in the fact that Piccolo had weight so his power level would be inferior.

How could that work with Kami? More precisely:

Piccolo = 1
Trunks = ?
Goku = ?
Vegeta = ?
Weighted Kamiccolo = ?
Android 18 = ?
Android 17/Kamiccolo = ?

Last edited:

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
So, Kami bring a lower boost than Nail to Piccolo?
100%. Kami has a power level of like 220 or something, the fact he's doubling Piccolo's power at this point has more to do with two halves coming together than anything.

Nail is a warrior Namekian with a power level of 42,000. Nail boosts Piccolo 5 fold and Kami boosts Piccolo 2 fold.

Something in which I wasn't factoring is in the fact that Piccolo had weight so his power level would be inferior.
I got you. So Nail doesn't know Piccolo is wearing weights. So the power that might defeat Freeza must be his weighted power. His unweighted power should easily defeat Freeza.

How could that work with Kami? More precisely:

Piccolo = 1
Trunks = ?
Goku = ?
Vegeta = ?
Weighted Kamiccolo = ?
Android 18 = ?
Android 17/Kamiccolo = ?
Piccolo 125
Trunks 140
Goku 150
Vegeta 155
Weighted Kamiccolo 220
Android 18 225
Android 17/Kamiccolo 250

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
What’s Piccolo’s weighted power? His unweighted power?
Weighted power is 240,000

Unweighted power should be 280,000
What’s your boost for Kami?
2x boost as of now.
This is to big of a disparity for me. These should be equal no?
It shouldn't be, Freeza had no trouble pushing it back, I was trying to equate Freeza pushing back Vegeta's blast with him doing it to Gohan's, not to mention that even Piccolo managed to counter that Masenko.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
2x boost as of now.

Freeza 530,000

Weighted Kamiccolo 480,000

Weighted Kamiccolo is 90% of Freeza.

Nail says Kamiccolo might be able to defeat Freeza. I think Weighted Kamiccolo should be higher, don’t you?

It shouldn't be, Freeza had no trouble pushing it back, I was trying to equate Freeza pushing back Vegeta's blast with him doing it to Gohan's, not to mention that even Piccolo managed to counter that Masenko.

Freeza was completely overwhelmed by Gohan’s blast, it took everything in his being to be able to get it off of him.

Deflecting blasts don’t mean being as strong as the blast.

Evidence

Tien’s blast vs Buutenks Blast
Ssj Vegeta vs Kid Buu’s Blast

Freeza kicking back Vegeta’s blast and Freeza pushing back Gohan’s is a world of difference. That isn’t comparable at all.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Freeza 530,000

Weighted Kamiccolo 480,000

Weighted Kamiccolo is 90% of Freeza.

Nail says Kamiccolo might be able to defeat Freeza. I think Weighted Kamiccolo should be higher, don’t you?
I hadn't thought about it.
Deflecting blasts don’t mean being as strong as the blast.
That's why I have Piccolo weaker than Gohan, but not to a point in which he'd be unable to perform that task.
Tien’s blast vs Buutenks Blast
That's an inconsistence. Either that or Buu wasn't serious.
Ssj Vegeta vs Kid Buu’s Blast
When did Kid Buu used ki blasts on Vegeta? He overwhelmed him with punches and kicks.
Freeza kicking back Vegeta’s blast and Freeza pushing back Gohan’s is a world of difference. That isn’t comparable at all.
Why?

Last edited:

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
@FeatsofPower

Now, I can see you were correct.

However, SSj Vegeta do that when he considered Kid Buu a weakling, so that blast was pissweak.

In Tenshinhan's case, that was a blast directed at Dende and could be simply an inconsistency similar to 2nd form Cell.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
3rd form Freeza was about to be crushed by Gohan’s blast and needed a lot of effort. I think Freeza is still stronger, but it’s close.

When Freeza kicks Vegeta’s blast, everybody else is speechless. Even Vegeta gives up. It showed that Freeza was way beyond anything Vegeta could do. Freeza does seem to put a bit of effort (see his face and his shouting), but nowhere near as much effort as against Gohan.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
3rd form Freeza was about to be crushed by Gohan’s blast and needed a lot of effort. I think Freeza is still stronger, but it’s close.
I don't see why, he was pushed back a lot, yes, but Kamiccolo's Light Granade managed to do the same with Imperfect Cell and he came out unaffected.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Tenshinhan fired a Kikoho to deflect a casual blast meant to kill Dende. Of course Boo’s blast is weak.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Specially when you consider that Gohan's reflexes are so bad that he can't even catch an earring.