2017 Forum Award Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Fellow faggots, once again we have reached that glorious time of year where it is time to wank off your comrades in arms. I think 2017 has been one of Zeta's better years in general, and you losers are to thank for that. To celebrate, lets all do shots and get voting.

Please send your votes to the Lord MYSTICO-SAMA

Best Member Of The Year
Breakout Member
Best Staff
Underrated Member
Contributor Of The Year
Best Debater
Funniest Member
Smartest Member
Nicest Member
Most Missed Member
Most Improved Member
Best Looking Member
Most Improved Poster
Best Spammer
Largest Bigmouth
Dumbest Member

Moments:

Moment Of The Year
Funniest Moment
Best Thread Of The Year
Best Story Thread Of The Year
Section Of The Year

Miscellaneous:

Best Set
Best Emoticon
Best Username

Any questions, let me know..

PS: Voting for Yoshi is certainly allowed.

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Also, I'd greatly appreciate it if y'all could title your PMs something pertaining to the award votes, as to not lose your PM in my greatly popular PM box. :et

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Why do I have to send it to Mystic-Vegeta, he'll never forgive me if I don't vote for him in all good categories? :tapion2 :tapion2 :tapion2

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Fantastische Hure said:
Why do I have to send it to Mystic-Vegeta, he'll never forgive me if I don't vote for him in all good categories? :tapion2 :tapion2 :tapion2

I'm just gonna collect & count the votes. I don't care how you vote and I wouldn't advise you just try to please me. :sure

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Mystic Omega said:
Fantastische Hure said:

I'm just gonna collect & count the votes. I don't care how you vote and I wouldn't advise you just try to please me. :sure
I was joking. All good my bro. I know ye. You aren't :autism :autism :autism, petty like that. :king :king :king

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Fantastische Hure said:
Mystic Omega said:
Fantastische Hure said:

I was joking. All good my bro. I know ye. You aren't :autism :autism :autism, petty like that. :king :king :king

But I am, that's why I'm forcing Mystico to take this job. :panties

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
As the humble egocentric fellow i am, i'm gonna vote for myself on every round :gay :gay2

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Mystic Omega said:
Also, I'd greatly appreciate it if y'all could title your PMs something pertaining to the award votes, as to not lose your PM in my greatly popular PM box. :et

I bet 90% of your PMs are nude pics from Hure and SSJ2 :manabu :manabu

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Pictures? That's old school.. Why do you think we always used to Get On Skype... XD

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
When the deadline to vote closes, I will count and double-check the results and hand them to ssj2 to post, so I'd say they'd be up by week 1 or 2 of 2018.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Mystic Omega said:

Mine will be explicitly titled Get on IRC... XD :et

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It means vote for who is the best looking member, dumb-ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.