Apart from Shanks and Blackbeard, which of their crews' members are you most excited to see

Warmmedown

Elite
Gotta be Yassop
Interested to see how Bentham fights, since he has a gun but isn't the sharp shooter of the crew. Lucky Roux seems like he could be strong asf. Usually eating meat casually is a main character trait, plus it suggests he can compete while being casual and he's gotta be confident to be eating meat at Marineford (though, he was surrounded by his strong crewmates. I guess Franky could eat something on arrival when he has Zoro, Luffy, Usopp and the others to defend him). Dunno if he ventured into the battlefield at Marineford at all.

In Blackbeard's crew, I'm most interested in Kuzan, but otherwise I guess Van Auger. Shiryu is a weirdo.

Last edited:

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
From Shanks' crew it would probably be Beckman. Oda said that he was almost as strong as Shanks or something to that effect.

From BB's it's definitely Kuzan. His motives are still completely unknown, and he's obviously strong enough to fight a Yonko.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I agree, I’m most interested in seeing Yasopp. I mean he’s Usopp’s father, that alone makes him the most anticipated pirate in Shanks’ crew besides Shanks himself.