Ask Super Saiyan

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Hoenn has always been Torchic and Sinnoh has always been Turtwig. Similarly to Gen 1 and 2, I'm open to using any of the starters in these generations though.

Future Warrior

Elite
Said fuck it and just downloaded an N64 emulator on my computer (Ain't spending money on a decades old game lol). Tried Mario 64 and ignoring the dated graphics I'm having quite a bit of fun. The level design is good and the worlds are unique and charming.

I prefer the more condensed Star collecting missions in this than the ones in Odyssey. That game had way too many.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah it's definitely more simplistic but I think that works to its favour. I think Sunshine is the perfect balance of the two. Each level still has 8 main stars to collect, but they are usually a little more complicated to get. I recommend it if you keep enjoying 64.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
What will the next Super Mario game be? Odyssey 2? They haven’t come out with anything since 2019 after all, and that was Mario Maker 2.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I would imagine so. Though given that there hasn't been any news at all, I'm really doubting the next mainline game will come on the Switch.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Have you played Super Mario 64 DS? If so, what do you think about it compared to Super Mario 64?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
When I play Emerald and Platinum and I choose to play as a female, I would choose Torchic and Piplup respectively, since I think they look good with each other, but if I choose a male character, I would have to choose Treecko or Mudkip and Turtwig or Chimchar.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Have you played Super Mario 64 DS? If so, what do you think about it compared to Super Mario 64?
Yeah I played that game a ton when I first got my DS. It was pretty well the only DS game I played until Pokémon Diamond came out. I didn't really compare it to the original as I only played it sporadically when I visited my cousins.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Do you want to catch up on Discord? I stopped using Discord in 2022 over the community drama, but I got back on it this summer.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Have you played any Sonic games?
Only Adventure Battle 2.

Any road rage stories worth telling?
Nah. Despite the abundance of terrible/slow drivers I would never get that angry about it.

I thought this said roid rage.

Any roid rage stories worth telling? :et
:brother

Do you want to catch up on Discord? I stopped using Discord in 2022 over the community drama, but I got back on it this summer.
I very seldom use it now due to being busy. Will likely check it more in the winter.

Have you ever seen this movie about the NHL (Net Worth)? Seen it recommended on MMA sites https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113956/
No but I believe I've heard of it. The premise of it sounds very interesting, I enjoy the behind the scenes look at what is happening behind closed doors.

Future Warrior

Elite
Nah. Despite the abundance of terrible/slow drivers I would never get that angry about it.
I've had a dude randomly spit in the passenger seat of the car... for no reason. Also throwing a drink on the windshield. Feels like bad shit can happen even if I don't instigate lol.