Bio Broly > Broly Second Coming

ScottyFamalam

Low Class Warrior
I'm surprised Second Coming doesn't get more hate.

Minutes of runtime wasted on the village subplot that has nothing to do with Broly, the character the film is supposed to be about

More dumb pointless gags with Goten and Trunks which is ironic considering they had bigger roles in Bio Broly. Goten and Trunks vs Bio Broly was actually well choreographed and animated, Goten and Trunks vs Broly in Second Coming is boring. You may as well just skip to when Gohan shows up to fight

Vegeta and Piccolo don't show up

Videl surviving hits from Broly. And later Broly blocking a crystal thrown by Videl as if it would have done any damage

Movie sucked ass

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Movie 10 sucked but there’s no way it’s worse than Bio Broly.

Miss Scarlet

Broly m10 was so bad that I highly doubt even if vegeta was there it would have improved the movie at all.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Broly not splattering Videl might invalidate the base Gohan ~ SSJ Broly scaling.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Movie 10 is even more cringe than Movie 11. I think the worst offenders of said cringe in M10 were the base Gohan vs. Broly scene (they couldn't just make them both SSJ1 for this?) and Broly shielding himself from lava that Goku survived in anime filler on Namek as if that would have seriously harmed him, when he was tanking hits from an SSJ2 earlier and roflstomped 4 SSJs in his last movie while being weaker.

M11 had better choreography, less braindead Kakarrooooottooooooo screaming, and actually gave some shine to Goten and Trunks outside of them fusing into Gotenks. The ending sucked ass with Bio-Broly becoming petrified by water, but not like anything was salvageable in the last movie anyway.