does exodia rival the god-cards? (if any-one can & wants to answer)

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
the real exodia? (if u can & want to answer)

i don't knw how that went down in manga i think. maybe exodia lost easily to zorc in manga, unlike in anime i think.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
wot i think might be shown in the series is that:

blue-eyes white-dragon & gods are in same tier & black-magician probably too i think because 2 things i think:

1. that's symbolic that kaiba's ka rivals atem's ka i think.

2. in game black-magicians defeated winged-dragon of ra i think.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
wot i think might be shown in the series is that:

blue-eyes white-dragon & gods are in same tier & black-magician probably too i think because 2 things i think:

1. that's symbolic that kaiba's ka rivals atem's ka i think.

2. in game black-magicians defeated winged-dragon of ra i think.
Blue-eyes is the only Ka that's stated to rival the Gods. In Atem's final Ka battle with possessed Seto in the end of the manga's Memories World arc, Black Magician was one-shotted by Blue-Eyes before he could even destroy Blue Eyes' tablet, whom he remarked had a Heka (magical power) rivaling the Gods.

I think Blue-Eyes might be individually above the non-Ra Gods though, because the narrative seems to suggest that he's completely above Diabound, who did to his credit make Osiris struggle by hiding in the dark and attacking civilians (and thereby forcing Osiris to be a shield).

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
but then all the symbolism like maybe black-magician fusion defeating blue-eyes white-dragon fusion at the end of yugi vs kaiba duel in battle-city...is that all jst nothing (if any-one can & wants to answer)?

& wot abt exodia? is he below god? did zorc defeat him easily in manga (if any-one can & wants to answer)?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
but then all the symbolism like maybe black-magician fusion defeating blue-eyes white-dragon fusion at the end of yugi vs kaiba duel in battle-city...is that all jst nothing (if any-one can & wants to answer)?

I don't think that means anything. Kaiba said Blue-Eyes was a monster surpassing God as mere lip service it seems, it was considered such an idiotic (or at least seemingly idiotic) move to sacrifice the 3-tribute Obelisk for the 2-tribute vanilla Blue Eyes that everyone thought Kaiba was on shrooms. The author probably thought it was less predictable to end the battle with an evolution of Black Magician slaying the Ultimate Dragon, especially since Yugi's method of neutralizing the Ultimate Dragon was absolutely nonsensical by OCG rules in Duelist Kingdom. Remember that he also chose to have the Black Magicians finish off Ra instead of Osiris and Obelisk in the final duel with Marik too.
& wot abt exodia? is he below god? did zorc defeat him easily in manga (if any-one can & wants to answer)?
I think he might be above the individual Gods in the anime but the manga doesn't make it clear, since Blue-Eyes and the individual Gods weren't seen fighting Zorc. It's seemingly clear that Horakhty >> Zorc > Exodia, the Gods and Blue-Eyes though.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
i'm not sure whether yugi could defeat winged-dragon of ra with other god-cards, black-magicians were his only hope i think.

exodia is obelisk's younger brother or...?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
i'm not sure whether yugi could defeat winged-dragon of ra with other god-cards, black-magicians were his only hope i think.

exodia is obelisk's younger brother or...?
I think since Horakhty is called the "creator God of Light," she was probably the God who brought light into this world, and she split herself into three lesser Gods to vanquish Zorc. Exodia was probably the strongest monster spirit apart from the Gods and Zorc himself, which is why he was called the guardian of the tomb who could erase an army of thousand in a single night (even though I fail to see how that's an accomplishment if they're just regular humans. Maybe they had fake Millennium Items like Anubis from the Pyramid of Light movie or the DSoD ripoff Aigami? :troll ).

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
& blue-eyes white-dragon or is exodia higher than bewd? (if any-one can & wants to answer)
I think he might be but a comparison between the two was never made. Blue-Eyes vanquished the darkness of Akhenaden a.k.a. the Priest of Darkness Zorc, though, so since Exodia is a Dark attribute monster Blue-Eyes might have a type advantage.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
wot is this? pokemon?!?!?! (if any-one can & wants to answer) :trump:trump:trump
Well the Duelist Kingdom arc was definitely Pokemon style battling :troll :troll

Darkness vanquished by Light is a fairly prominent theme in YGO, it's only ever contradicted by Black Paladin killing the 3 Blue-Eyes in battle city. Shadi even said to Atem that the light of hope would come to bring him the key to victory, and we know how that turned out for :zorc

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
but then atem/yami-yugi (dark) was above priest-seto/kaiba who was the white-beast-handler

Atem only really became "dark" due to being sealed within the Millennium Puzzle with a portion of Zorc, and through his connection to the dark Black Magician if that counts. He commanded the three Gods who were the embodiment of the light of Horakhty. Plus, Seto's original Ka was Duos, which was a dark swordsman Ka that functioned like the card Swordstalker.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
but priest-seto also had a connection to blue-eyes white-dragon & yami-yugi was above present-day kaiba, whose ace is bewd i think.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
but priest-seto also had a connection to blue-eyes white-dragon & yami-yugi was above present-day kaiba, whose ace is bewd i think.

Priest Seto only had a connection to Blue-Eyes because of his crush on Kisara, whose soul became the Dragon. It's not like he was born with the Blue-Eyes within him. Atem/Yami Yugi was the main character in a shonen manga so of course most of his battles against his rival would be won. But in almost every clash where Dark Magician fought BEWD without trap cards or with fusions and spells, he just got obliterated since BEWD has a higher Attack