DRAGON BALL SUPER: Chapter 65

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
rlkkV0V.png

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The most demented chapter in Dragon Ball history. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
lol Yeah that was just stupid for Goku to give Moro a senzu but it fits his character.

*Goku*
"I'll spare you if you agree to go back to the galactic prison...
...and promise not to break out ever again."

Really?! C'mon.
He hasn't learned anything from Frieza when doing that.
I guess he wouldn't be Goku if he was too heartless but still.

I don't like how Beeurs is so riled over Goku not finishing off Moro, like Moro could be a threat to him or any God Of Destruction.
Or that Moro can steal power from an Angel for that matter.

lol I Love Beerus's comment though.
*Beerus*
"TCH..
That Dope...

Can't stick a landing for his life..."

Goku now able to turn on/off Complete Ultra-Instinct is neat but I wish it covered more of the really bad drawback Goku had in the Tournament Of Power.

*Goku*
"I have never came across anyone as tough as you."
In this statement tough could be in a sense more towards enduring a beating & not necessarily referring to power.
So meh, in that regard yea Moro is tough.

It's understandable that Goku gives Moro the opportunity for change.
He sees that it's a matter of him being put to death, everyone wants Moro dead & Goku figures if he chooses to turn willingly go back he'll be in prison but he will live.

This I'd imagine would be a hard decision to make.
Goku isn't merciless, & with Complete Ultra-Instinct he has Moro outmatched, outclassed, & totally beaten. He sees there's no reason to cruelly kill him when assumed every advantage has been taken away.

And those same opportunity gave way for interesting & cool characters like Vegeta, Android17, Android18, ChubbyBuu to join & live a better life. But in my view Moro to me wouldn't really be all that appealing as a good guy, still I can see Goku's reasoning.

Complete Ultra-Instinct is oddly presented.
A technique or a state of mind, I always found it strange.
I do like that Moro has trouble handling it. The power of an Angel, also shows the capabilities of Saiyan DNA.

Keedounan

Elite
Oh, this complete trainwreck of a chapter. I don't know how people can even stay invested after waiting for a month just to see this turd come out.

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
Keedounan said:
Oh, this complete trainwreck of a chapter. I don't know how people can even stay invested after waiting for a month just to see this turd come out.

Guess we won't see you next issue lol.