Duel Network Challenge Thread

Goddess Ultimecia

High Class Warrior
This is the thread to use for challenging other forum members to duels outside of PM's, Tourny's, and outside forums. If you can, make sure to say how experienced you are at Yugioh. I suppose I should start off by saying that I am a noob at Yugioh and don't even really know how to Xyz summon or Pendulum Summon. That being said, I have no interest in learning how to Pendulum summon.

I would like to challenge Son Goku.

Doctor Havoc

High Class Warrior
You wanna take on the tournament hoster and the reigning champ? I would but I don't have a laptop atm it's getting fixed
But when it does I'll let ya know and I can fix something up before the tourney in July hopefully

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Squall Leonheart said:
This is the thread to use for challenging other forum members to duels outside of PM's, Tourny's, and outside forums. If you can, make sure to say how experienced you are at Yugioh. I suppose I should start off by saying that I am a noob at Yugioh and don't even really know how to Xyz summon or Pendulum Summon. That being said, I have no interest in learning how to Pendulum summon.

XYZ Summoning is simply stacking 2+ face-up monsters of the same level on your side of the field.
Pendulum Summoning is useless outside of Quil decks right now...

I accept! B-)

Let me know when you're ready.
The universal time says 10:56 P.M. when I posted this message.
I can try tomorrow night or Sunday night.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Havoc_Wreaker said:
You wanna take on the tournament hoster and the reigning champ? I would but I don't have a laptop atm it's getting fixed
But when it does I'll let ya know and I can fix something up before the tourney in July hopefully
I can wait man no prob.

Goddess Ultimecia

High Class Warrior
Son Goku said:
Squall Leonheart said:

XYZ Summoning is simply stacking 2+ face-up monsters of the same level on your side of the field.

I accept! B-)

iight, I'll set it up for tomorrow night at like 8-9 P.M. my time. (Which I think is the same time zone for you.)

Doctor Havoc

High Class Warrior
Would be good to know the speed of the game and when you can and can't activate stuff so practising is always good

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Havoc_Wreaker said:
Would be good to know the speed of the game and when you can and can't activate stuff so practising is always good
Play on YGOPro for a while then.<hr />
Squall Leonheart said:
Son Goku said:
Squall Leonheart said:

I accept! B-)

iight, I'll set it up for tomorrow night at like 8-9 P.M. my time. (Which I think is the same time zone for you.)
Alright. Hopefully I'll be free.

Doctor Havoc

High Class Warrior
I already play on devpro and know the speed of the game
Was just posting for other members :)

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Havoc_Wreaker said:
I already play on devpro and know the speed of the game
Was just posting for other members :)
XK6JFd5.gif
<hr />I'm free to duel now, guys!<hr />Just checked the "J" in SSJ Son Goku is lower case. My username is:
SSj Son Goku

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Squall Leonheart said:
You good in about an hour?
Busy after 9. Let's just get it on now. ;) <hr />Good game, Squall, but "Deck Out 2 Deck Out" "decks out" another one, hehehe! :D

Goddess Ultimecia

High Class Warrior
Wish I would've taken a screenshot. Finally got the idea to use Vylon Disigma to get rid of his Timelord...

Was too afraid to attack. Then got Fiendish Chained. Then got my spells and traps removed, then to add insult to injury he put down a marshmallon.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Squall Leonheart said:
Wish I would've taken a screenshot. Finally got the idea to use Vylon Disigma to get rid of his Timelord...

Was too afraid to attack. Then got Fiendish Chained. Then got my spells and traps removed, then to add insult to injury he put down a marshmallon.
Marshmallon OP! :D

WhiteFox

Low Class Warrior
I'm extending an open challenge! I'll take on any deck, I just prefer not fighting ohko decks or any of the big 3.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
WhiteFox said:
I'm extending an open challenge! I'll take on any deck, I just prefer not fighting ohko decks or any of the big 3.
I accept the challenge, if you're up for it. ;)

WhiteFox

Low Class Warrior
Son Goku said:
WhiteFox said:
I accept the challenge, if you're up for it. ;)
Sounds good. I'll be on in a moment if now works for you, the name is WhiteFox91.