GreatSaiyaMeng123 and Fantastische Hire reads/watches One-Piece

Warmmedown

Elite
apprentice-alan.gif

OK. I wasn't thinking about that when I made the joke but now I think you did, because One Piece is hyphenated. Well anyway
Pv-MGj.gif
to proofread East Blue

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
This is coming from someone who has both watched the anime and read the manga: you won't be missing up much if anything by watching the anime for the 1st part, before the TS. Rather, it even improves some sad scenes with powerful and over the top theme songs and voice acting, I won't name them because it's spoiler.

But as for after the TS, then yeah, you are better off changing to the manga. You can still watch the Sabaody part 2 in the anime since some moment there is made more epic in the anime, but after that, switch to the manga.
Amazing. Exactly.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I’m still watching. I kept telling myself I’ll read but at some-point I’m so much behind with the reading that I’m watching & might not get back to the reading or maybe skip to the point I’m watching. I’m currently on episode 251 I think. I was obviously also re-watching/reading Skypiea so that was taking some-time too.

Now how about @GreatSaiyaman123? :bautista:bautista:bautista

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Like I said I’m also going at my own pace. Not rushing & when I don’t feel like it or don’t think I can watch I don’t.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I saw some-things even if little were changed. Like in the Foxy thing.

& also some of the translations from the manga are like WTF?!?!?! but at the same time at-times when I don't understand one or the other, one of them makes it clear I feel I think.

Last edited: