How much longer do you think One-Piece will go-on?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Last year or so it was officially said One-Piece entered its final stage or some-thing IIRC, so maybe take a guess.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Will Sanji find the All-Blue long before Luffy or right about the same time, if you want to & can answer?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Wait I might be stupid and didn’t even think of it, but All-Blue could literally just mean all 4 seas combined lol.

Warmmedown

Elite
I've honestly lost the excitement for it, even though it'll still be neat to see Oda tie things together well, if he does. Maybe the excitement would return if I started watching it again....not sure I want to put myself through the filler that every episode has.

He definitely shouldn't rush it. Imagine putting 20 years into a work and then voluntarily screwing it up at the end and dramatically lowering its read/watch value. I am a Hero did that - bunch of negative reviews from people who considered it amazing but then hated the rushed ending so much that they tell other people not to bother starting entire story. It'll also be out there forever in whatever state he finishes it, so he should do it right. It's like bands putting out albums with the recording or playing quality at 90% - even if they play live at 100% quality or even if you say that mistakes are part of music, the album is the version that's out there "permanently" and the mistakes will be the same on every listen (unlike with live music where the mistakes vary each time), so make sure it's 100%.

Warmmedown

Elite
Don't know, maybe. Maybe that was always going to bad, not heard of it being rushed. Dropped it a few eps into the fiest season. Gabi is só annoying and stupid and killed maybe my fave character (was between her, Mikasa and maybe Armin and glasses girl). Heard it started to look like nazi propaganda, didn't get that far though.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
AOT went to shit as soon as they reached the basement. The series was always going to hinge on that reveal, and it didn't land well.

One piece has been frankly amazing since the end of wano even with the pace accelerating.

Warmmedown

Elite
Nah basement was good. What did you want? S3 was great, S1 was the worst for me.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
It will finish on its 30th anniversary 2027, and on volume 120.