Moro OG73-I (FP) vs Ultimate Gohan + Gammas + Gogeta PSSJB (Arc Broly) + Ultimate Piccolo?

SIAD

Elite
The 4 heroes are from the DBS Hero Manga.

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
Moro-73 took a dumpster shit on Blue Evolved Vegeta who had already surpassed Broly. In contrast, Gogeta Blue is the strongest one here and had to use multiple of his strongest attacks to put Broly down. There's no comparison. Moro-73 has a substantial power advantage against this group in addition to his magic which can confuse and weaken all of the fighters. Moro-73 easily wins against this team.

SIAD

Elite
Moro-73 took a dumpster shit on Blue Evolved Vegeta who had already surpassed Broly. In contrast, Gogeta Blue is the strongest one here and had to use multiple of his strongest attacks to put Broly down. There's no comparison. Moro-73 has a substantial power advantage against this group in addition to his magic which can confuse and weaken all of the fighters. Moro-73 easily wins against this team.
You're right.

I just think that Ultimate Gohan and the Gammas must be stronger than Gogeta PSSJB.

According to Piccolo's estimations, the Gammas should be superior to Broly? Ultimate Piccolo easily beat Gamma 2, until he started fighting more seriously and ended up defeating Ultimate Piccolo very easily? In the middle of the fight, Piccolo states that the Gammas are even stronger than he thought.

I have:

Ultimate Gohan > Gammas (FP) > Gammas (Near his FP) >= Gogeta PSSJB >= Ultimate Piccolo > Vegeta SSJBE (Post Yadart) > UI Sing Goku (Beyond Limits) = Gammas (Piccolo's Estimate).

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Broly is still considered superior to Goku and Vegeta. Gogeta completely mowed down and ran over Broly. Broly is on a dimension entirely of his own and above even Cell MAX, let alone Gogeta.