SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Moro was pretty well intolerable. But then again, so was the Granolah arc :king

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I'd rather get my testicles bitten by an alligator than read those two arcs again :king

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I put them all in the same category of dog shit.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I just wish AT would retire and stop disgracing his own creation like this. Toyotaro was a mistake.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Is Toriyama even involved in the manga anymore? It doesn't seem like he is.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
images

0082-013.png

Last edited:

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Is Toriyama even involved in the manga anymore? It doesn't seem like he is.
Pr sure he just gives Trashtaro the OK on virtually everything once he finishes the rough draft, so his input is pretty moot at that point

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Pr sure he just gives Trashtaro the OK on virtually everything once he finishes the rough draft, so his input is pretty moot at that point
It seems like he's setting Dragon Ball up to continue without him then, which is a scary thought.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
It seems like he's setting Dragon Ball up to continue without him then, which is a scary thought.
Literally the only actual correction he made to Toyotaro's product aside from minor changes to the artwork are things like deleting a page where Marcarita was too "friendly" with Bermoud, I'm not convinced AT makes any real input after they decide on the rough draft of the story. Hell, Toyotaro himself designed all of Gas' transformation and Black Freeza. I think this is why AT doesn't seem to give much of a shit about the manga only arcs of Moro and Granolah, nor whether they get animated or not. He has a hand in the initial writing process, but after that it's almost all Toyo and Toei fleshing it out.

Future Warrior

Elite
How? Lmao.

You realize DB Minus was written entirely by him right? Toriyama is not the savior of this franchise.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
If Toriyama has to be the "savior of the franchise" that is a scary thought seeing as he forgot the main title of the series was Dragon Ball Super while writing the sequel to Dragon Ball Super: Broly :alex2 :ha :ha

It's the reason why I divorce all of the implied power chains in Super and its endless list of retcons from the original 42 volumes of the manga, especially V-Jump garbage like Vegetto ~ Gogeta or SSJ3 Goku ~ Gohan-Boo and Kibito getting massive gains, 4th form Namek Freeza and Dai Kaioshin getting wanked etc.

Future Warrior

Elite
He literally wrote Resurrection F.

His intel means literally nothing. He hasn’t had his edge since 1995.

He should stick with writing comedy, his true calling.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend

Never forget...