Mutchi vs Redjic

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Wasn't Mutchi killed by Base Trunks? Surely Redjic is stronger.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I thought SSJ Trunks killed Mutchi. Didn’t Trunks catch him off guard? He was kicking Goku’s ass.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'm like 90% it was Base Trunks. Mutchi was off guard but still.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I'm like 90% it was Base Trunks. Mutchi was off guard but still.

Here, I went after the scene. Trunks turns SSJ and goes after Goku. We don't see him blasting Mutchy, but we see him after that and he was in base. Terrible framing. Reminsd me of Vegeta blasting SPC, and I think most people agree he was a SSJ when firing the blast.

Mutchy was going to kill Goku, but it looks like his tentacles were draining him? In another clip he's got Base Goku and Trunks on the ropes though, so I think he's at least base level.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Here, I went after the scene. Trunks turns SSJ and goes after Goku. We don't see him blasting Mutchy, but we see him after that and he was in base. Terrible framing. Reminsd me of Vegeta blasting SPC, and I think most people agree he was a SSJ when firing the blast.

Mutchy was going to kill Goku, but it looks like his tentacles were draining him? In another clip he's got Base Goku and Trunks on the ropes though, so I think he's at least base level.
I dunno. It shows Trunks as a SSJ when he destroyed that pyramid but he immediately reverted to Base after. Why wouldn't he remain SSJ if he was about to blast Mutchi?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I dunno. It shows Trunks as a SSJ when he destroyed that pyramid but he immediately reverted to Base after. Why wouldn't he remain SSJ if he was about to blast Mutchi?

Right. It's very quick and I didn't pay attention.

So how strong do you think Mutchy is? Looks like his whips are really powerful, but without them he's nothing special. Base Trunks level?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Right. It's very quick and I didn't pay attention.

So how strong do you think Mutchy is? Looks like his whips are really powerful, but without them he's nothing special. Base Trunks level?
He should be a fair bit weaker than Trunks. SPC wasn't able to kill Gohan with a similar looking blast while Gohan was off guard.