Netflix live action series

Warmmedown

Elite
Yeh well netflix has good acting but it's hard to be so emotional without being cringey. The music is no contest. The emotion comes from the music, atmosphere (this is mostly music though. Dunno what else it is. Cinematography? Cuz netflix has great cinematography) and voices to some extent, plus not having to cut out like half of the run time and thus all the tension-building and lots of the motivations for caring about the characters or wanting to see the villains get defeated.

Watch a couple eps of the netflix floppy. U can get it on 10,000 floppy discs.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Yeh well netflix has good acting but it's hard to be so emotional without being cringey. The music is no contest. The emotion comes from the music, atmosphere (this is mostly music though. Dunno what else it is. Cinematography? Cuz netflix has great cinematography) and voices to some extent, plus not having to cut out like half of the run time and thus all the tension-building and lots of the motivations for caring about the characters or wanting to see the villains get defeated.

Watch a couple eps of the netflix floppy. U can get it on 10,000 floppy discs.
Well, I think atmosphere is like a combination of all, like music & all. Cinematography too like you said. Like a night scene for example truly feeling like night or hanging-out with friends or for example hearing the birds chirping on a chillaxing day.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I watched the first episode. Seems pretty good so far, I like that Baroque Works/Crocodile is foreshadowed this early, as well as them putting in elements of OP chapter 0 like young Mihawk. It's better than the Part 2 manga lol

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
I watched the first episode. Seems pretty good so far, I like that Baroque Works/Crocodile is foreshadowed this early, as well as them putting in elements of OP chapter 0 like young Mihawk. It's better than the Part 2 manga lol
They have some pretty good Easter eggs too in the first few eps

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Since I was distracted for a while I didn’t keep-up most of it. Also Netflix sound-design must be messed-up or some-thing because during fights the sound is really loud & the dialogue is really low, but still. I only really watched episode 1 right-now.

Eiichiro Oda said Iñaki Godoy is Luffy, so Iñaki-kun is Luffy.

I guess due to reception you can anoint me to that name, even-though I never agreed to that & @Warmmedown just some-how said we do it.

Warmmedown

Elite
Since I was distracted for a while I didn’t keep-up most of it. Also Netflix sound-design must be messed-up or some-thing because during fights the sound is really loud & the dialogue is really low, but still. I only really watched episode 1 right-now.

Eiichiro Oda said Iñaki Godoy is Luffy, so Iñaki-kun is Luffy.

I guess due to reception you can anoint me to that name, even-though I never agreed to that & @Warmmedown just some-how said we do it.
are you wathing on netflix

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
I watched the first two episodes and actually have enjoyed it so far.

Warmmedown

Elite
My friend's parents watched the Netflix One Piece and liked it. They've both never watched the anime, but I guess they just watched it because it came up on Netflix. They thought it was interesting how it's a kids show but has violence. Lol. What about teenage mutant ninja turtles, thundercats etc? Tbf I get what they probably mean though, since that's how it was watching uncensored action anime like DB or One Piece for the first time.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
My girlfriend and I watched the whole show. Love how they just completely skipped Don Krieg, dude was such a chump.

It really is a pretty good adaptation.

IshayaBehas

I agree that music and atmosphere play a huge role in setting the emotional tone of a show or movie. And Netflix does nail it with their cinematography, creating visually stunning scenes.