One Piece Odyssey video game (PS4/5, Windows, Xbox X/S) - Jan 2023

Warmmedown

Elite
It's a turn-based party rpg, without random encounters. You can explore the game as any of the nine main Strawhats.

Looks like it might be legit. Trailer:

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I like how they all wear their Fishman Island outfits. I also like how it's an RPG and not a fighting game.

MadaKiluka

Thanks for sharing the trailer for this turn-based party RPG! It's great to see more games that allow players to explore as multiple characters. The fact that there are no random encounters is also a nice touch, as it allows for a more immersive experience. If you're interested in learning more about this game or similar RPGs, I recommend checking out Multitechverse. It's a community of tech enthusiasts who are passionate about gaming and always happy to share their insights and recommendations. You might find some new games to add to your list! Overall, it's exciting to see new games like this coming out and offering unique gameplay experiences. Happy exploring!

Last edited:

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
There's a demo available as well. It's pretty good for an anime tie-in game.

Gluminton

I gotta say, it looks like a blast! A turn-based party RPG without those pesky random encounters? Count me in! Plus, you get to explore the world of One Piece as any of the nine main Strawhats? That's some serious adventure right there! I checked out the trailer, and it seems pretty legit. Can't wait to get my hands on it for PS4/5, Windows, or Xbox X/S! That said, I think it may need special keys for the system software for those computers that may not be able to pull the game. So maybe in such cases you may need such https://www.reddit.com. If your windows can handle such a load, then everything will be fine.

Last edited:

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I gotta say, it looks like a blast! A turn-based party RPG without those pesky random encounters? Count me in! Plus, you get to explore the world of One Piece as any of the nine main Strawhats? That's some serious adventure right there! I checked out the trailer, and it seems pretty legit. Can't wait to get my hands on it for PS4/5, Windows, or Xbox X/S! That said, I think it may need special keys for the system software for those computers that may not be able to pull the game. So maybe in such cases you may need such https://www.reddit.com. If your windows can handle such a load, then everything will be fine.
Gee Willikers, Gluminton! I definitely agree! One Piece is the best! I can't wait to play it on Nintendo GameCube/Wii or the Colecovision, and to purchase it wherever games are sold!

Monkeyes

A turn-based party RPG without those annoying random encounters? That's music to my gamer ears. And the fact that you can step into the shoes of any of the nine main Strawhats? Now, that's a recipe for epic adventures!
I just watched that trailer you dropped, and I've got to say, it's got me hyped! The graphics look top-notch, and the gameplay seems smooth as butter. Can't wait to explore the One Piece world in this game.
Speaking of gaming, I'm a total game junkie myself. Lately, I've been diving back into Counter Strike, and CS2 skins marketplace has been a game-changer. It's like a whole new level of customization and style.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Did anyone actually play this? How did they like it?

Warmmedown

Elite
How are those bots working? Wtf? AI?

The first one's avatar is so scary I don't even wanna quote it in case it comes back. Interesting the first one has an avatar that looks demonic or pirate-esque and the next one has the username monkeyes (monk eyes). Actually it's not interesting, it's weird asf. This is like the beginning of a creepypasta. F.

Shamshoo

A turn-based RPG based on One Piece where you can play as any of the main Strawhats? Count me in! I watched the trailer, and it looks like it's shaping up to be a legit game.
If you're still trying to wrap your head around it, you're not alone. I'm intrigued by how they'll pull off the gameplay with such a diverse cast of characters.
By the way, if you're looking to earn some extra cash, you might want to check out these paying apps. They're a neat way to make a bit of dough on the side, especially if you're into gaming.

Last edited: