Piccolo With Weights VS Android #18

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
When 16 says Piccolo is rivaling the twins, I take it as “He’s pretty close, but not quite above you two”. So I think 18 wins.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Pretty much equal to me. 18 wears him off similarly to 17, but I think Piccolo would find the right opportunity to hit her with the Gekiretsu Kodan and win the fight. She might not be caught up in the blasts that forced 17 to put a barrier since she seems more careful when fighting, but she also may have been caught on it, dunno. Overall, similar to how it went with 17 and like if the fight kept on, I think Piccolo with huge difficulties would off her with the attack he dished on Cell finding the right opportunity to make her unable to dodge it. How to, though, would be tough. Since she can't detect energy, maybe Piccolo could trick her but unlikely as 17 saw the urgency in dodging it. Piccolo would need to feint an attack while having it charged ready to fire or attack her, fazing her in a rushing way to the point he can hit it home when she's a little off guard. Extreme difficulties for Piccolo anyways.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
If weighted Piccolo is rivaling both 17 and 18, he is likely = to 18 or slightly ahead. Piccolo would need to finish the fight very quickly before the differences in stamina become a problem. Given his fight against 17, I can't see him beating 18 quickly. 18 wins eventually.

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
There' zero chance for piccolo to win this. He is said to just rival 17 or 18 and if he can't even defeat android 17 while being on even conditions, let alone a scenario of him being even weaker. 18 also proved to be as skilled as vegeta, so not even in that department piccolo may have the edge.