Recent Chapter Discussion

Warmmedown

Elite
Kyo said:
Guess who (most likely) caused the storm there that saved Luffy? ;) Loguetown's more significant than you'd think.
You're saying it was S? He has a devil fruit?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
What is "S"

Hope it's not something obvious I forgot

Nah meant Dragon caused the storm somehow

EDIT: Lol did you mean Sabo

I just checked and I noticed that I posted after Alex posted about Sabo, so I get the confusion. But I was just talking about Loguetown in general, not Sabo.

Btw I didn't spoil you by saying that Dragon did something somehow, just speculation.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
He may still say no ^

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
Chapter is out.

It had the old OP vibe , but kinda expected more..

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The ending was interesting. It says that the 7 crews joining the Straw Hats will lead to "a big incident".

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
L said:
The ending was interesting. It says that the 7 crews joining the Straw Hats will lead to "a big incident".
They will definetley have a big role in the future either in the final war or a Yonko

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
A good chapter indeed. Those bounties though.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Dear god, so much hype!!

- Aw shit son, it's Rob Motherfuckin' Lucci of CP0.
- Looks like the new war's got an official name, the Throne Wars.
- Lotta bounty increases that seem to make sense. Really interested to see why Sanji's only wanted alive. Could the theory on him being a prince be true?

Agreed with Alex. This chapter was 10/10 :ahshit

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Looks like the Sanji = prince, or some noble of sort at least, theory might turn out to be true. Interesting. I'd lost faith, but Oda's still foreshadowing like a motherfucker. This'll lead to even more tension with Zoro no doubt :D

Lucci reappearing gives me mixed feelings. On one hand, I hated the introduction of "CP-0," so it's cool if CP-0 has a few members that we already knew of from before. On the other hand, now Lucci has to be relevant again somehow.

Also this is about to become One Piece: Game of Thrones.

Overall, pretty good chapter.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
When was cp 0 introduced?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Don't recall exactly, somewhere at the beginning of the Dressrosa arc.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Kyo said:
Lucci reappearing gives me mixed feelings. On one hand, I hated the introduction of "CP-0," so it's cool if CP-0 has a few members that we already knew of from before. On the other hand, now Lucci has to be relevant again somehow.
It isn't too hard to imagine. A few characters got similar gains to the Straw Hats after the timeskip (Law, Smoker, etc.). From Kuma revering Lucci to some extent when he talked to Moria in Thriller Bark, it could be possible for Lucci to have great potential. With Haki, most likely CoA and maybe CoO, I could see him amping his power beyond his Hybrid form by making some kind of sustainable Rokuogan or something.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
First of all Smoker did not get a similar power up to most people. He went from clowning Luffy Pre TS all the time to being weaker than Sanji.

Also I think Lucci definetley has a growth rate on par with the Supernovas. But I was so sure the guy in the underground during Punk Hazard was Lucci.

I didnt something. Is Lucci ans Spandaman on Dressrosa