Will Slam Dunk get a remake anime?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
With just about everything getting remade or continued these days, do you think Slam Dunk will be reanimated following the success of The First Slam Dunk?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
I’d have said no before the Kenshin remake. Now? Who knows.

I tend to hate the glossy, plastic, undetailed look of a lot new anime compared to old shit so I’d be curious about how it’d look. I didn’t really watch the old Slam Dunk animu so I don’t know if it was well-made back in the day.

BedroomBully

Low Class Warrior
I tend to hate the glossy, plastic, undetailed look of a lot new anime compared to old shit so I’d be curious about how it’d look. I didn’t really watch the old Slam Dunk animu so I don’t know if it was well-made back in the day.
Preach brother.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
The potential of a new Slam Dunk Anime is higher than that of a new adaptation of Vagabond or Real at least.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
The potential of a new Slam Dunk Anime is higher than that of a new adaptation of Vagabond or Real at least.
I don't know about that. Even Urasawa's Pluto got an adaptation recently, after over 15 years since that manga finished bro. Vagabond and Real have a chance to be animated, it'd probably just have to be a very competent studio like Madhouse or Shaft.