Zoro (w/o swords) vs Sanji

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Sanji fucks up Zoro. It's like putting a hardcore kickboxer against a hardcore boxer while making that under boxing rules... Or vice versa.

Warmmedown

Elite
Zoro. He gets it done with his haki and Asura. Zoro was willing to fight without full legs, Sanji couldn't do that.

Sanji fucks up Zoro. It's like putting a hardcore kickboxer against a hardcore boxer while making that under boxing rules... Or vice versa.
Not disagreeing, but feels like a good excuse to post Samart

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I guess the other angle is whether or not Sanji could overcome Zoro's Haki. Kaido continually stressed how Haki was the most important factor in a fight and basically nothing could overcome it. Zoro's Haki should be way above Sanji's at this point. Maybe Sanji would be unable to seriously damage him.

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
I guess the other angle is whether or not Sanji could overcome Zoro's Haki. Kaido continually stressed how Haki was the most important factor in a fight and basically nothing could overcome it. Zoro's Haki should be way above Sanji's at this point. Maybe Sanji would be unable to seriously damage him.
IJ gets it done.

Future Warrior

Elite
I'd say Sanji without much difficulty if at all. While Zoro's physical strength is certainly top tier, I don't think he has the techniques/skill needed to deal with high level opponents when being a swordsman is his entire warrior identity.