ahill's power levels

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Zoro said:
A lot of emphasis goes into how strong Base Vegeta is after defeating Pocus, from Kaioshin's perspective, implying that Kaioshin could not beat Pocus.

Well, yeah. But I don't think Kaioshin fears Pocus that much. He is going more for reputation IMO. He did not even know about him. Only when he saw Yakon he showed fear and said to all of them attack together.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Well he saw Pocus in action. It also doesn't matter that Pocus wasn't able to be sensed, as we know that power levels can be roughly judged by movements, as we saw with Dabra. So Kaioshin saw Pocus get demolished by Vegeta, and was frightened by his power in Base. I think it implies he found Pocus to be a fearsome enemy.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
That's a good point. But I have hard time gauging Kaioshin's power. I mean, a weakened Kaioshin could blow away Boo's blast that's intended to finish off Gohan, right? If so, he should be able to crush Yakon somehow imo.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Kaioshin's power doesn't seem to stem from the amount of ki that he has, as he was able to hold down SSJ2 Gohan, despite basically admitting inferiority to the Base Saiyans through facial expressions and statements.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I feel the base saiyans got a plot power up boosting.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I prefer to think Kaioshin is trash rather than the Base Saiyans got some unreasonable boost.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Well, Spopovich says their energy is low, yet Babidi and Dabra both think they have more than enough energy to revive Boo (this is before they feel Boo's ball up with Gohan's energy), and then they even underestimate the three by sending Pui Pui to get the job done. Look:

SSJ2 Gohan x2 < Base x3 (initial estimate) <<< Base x3

50% x2 < 40% x3 <<< 60% x3

Said that, it feels like the post-tournament base Saiyans simply have a plot power up boosting their power above a SSJ2 (since each one of them could easily fill up 60% of the matter, according to the calculations above). Kaioshin is just trash compared to their base forms post tournament.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
That is ridiculous. There is clearly a retcon at work here for the tournament. There's no way the Base Saiyans became SSJ2 tier.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
You didn't get my point

Anyways, there's a quote that seems to debunk that line of thought:

Chapter: 449 (DBZ 255), P2.5
Context: after Babidi fills Boo’s ball with Gohan’s energy, and the meter becomes almost half full
Dabra: “If we gather energy from the 3 on Stage 1 now, I think we’ll become close to full. If things go well, Majin Boo may be revived within the day.”

If Gohan's SSJ2 energy was able to fill almost the half, and the three Saiyans can fill it CLOSE to full, then base Saiyans should be < SSJ2 Gohan.

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
Wow, I just completed my list around the time you posted your Boo arc levels.

I think SSJ3 Gotenks should be stronger than Super Boo. Gotenks had the clear advantage and even said he would have definetly defeated Boo if his fusion didn't wear out.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
ahill1 said:
You didn't get my point

Context: after Babidi fills Boo’s ball with Gohan’s energy, and the meter becomes almost half full
Dabra: “If we gather energy from the 3 on Stage 1 now, I think we’ll become close to full. If things go well, Majin Boo may be revived within the day.”

If Gohan's SSJ2 energy was able to fill almost the half, and the three Saiyans can fill it CLOSE to full, then base Saiyans should be < SSJ2 Gohan.
ahill, this isn't to be rude, but use your head! lol. None of this portion of the manga makes sense. If it is how you think it is, why are Babidi and Dabra sending out Pocus to counter the Saiyans? Why are they surprised when he and Yakon are defeated?

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Zoro said:
ahill1 said:
You didn't get my point

ahill, this isn't to be rude, but use your head! lol. None of this portion of the manga makes sense. If it is how you think it is, why are Babidi and Dabra sending out Pocus to counter the Saiyans? Why are they surprised when he and Yakon are defeated?

I was saying that the base Saiyans might even be stronger than SSJ2 Gohan only to point out how ridiculous and inconsistent is the Boo saga lol. My line of thought was refuted by the quosted I showed above. I remember Babidi saying that the three Saiyans (who were just in base) should be more than enough to fill up Boo's meter. But Dabra's quote refuses it, since he expected that the three Saiyans would barely be able to fill the other half.

But yet, Kaioshin was not that impressed with SSJ2 Gohan's power at the Budokai and yet was shitting his pants about base Vegeta's power, even saying he surpassed all of his expectations. What do you think of this?

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
But after it, he remembered Gohan's power in the Budokai, even stating it was hard to frozen him.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Kibito didn't remember his power.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Why not? When Gohan turned into SSJ, he was like "so you'll try as SSJ, huh?" or something like this, like he already saw the form of SSJ.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Kaioshin explicitly said to Kibito "You didn't get to see his power" after Kibito was revived. Kibito saw his full power while standing 10 feet away from him in the Budokai ring.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Can I use this list as a basis for my power level list? It would be the same besides the Boo arc and possibly some other small things here and there

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I think you could raise beast Zarbon.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
xmysticgohanx said:
Can I use this list as a basis for my power level list? It would be the same besides the Boo arc and possibly some other small things here and there

Of course.