Freezamite, i made a list for your taste

freezamite

Mid Class Warrior
Suspended
withheldforprivacy said:
Freezamite, i redid Freeza Saga and also added humans to the list. Tell me your view.
Great! I'd put Vegeta lower but I can't say it's wrong to have him at 2 million units either since there's not a single feat that could contradict this.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
What is this joke? My power level in my true form isn't 12 million.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
freezamite said:
Pocket - Gog~ said:
It totally was :)

That's fascinating, do go on. And don't mind me I won't mention the fact that it's over 100 Million.

freezamite

Mid Class Warrior
Suspended
Pocket - Gog~ said:
freezamite said:
Pocket - Gog~ said:
It totally was :)

That's fascinating, do go on. And don't mind me I won't mention the fact that it's over 100 Million.
Your 25% of power was a bit above Goku's KKx10, which was at around 3 million units. That would put you above 12 million (maybe closer to 13) if you hadn't had to force your body to use all your Ki due to the lack of training, which made your body bulkier and slower than it should have been, which made your real maximum power level a bit below what it should have been.

You having more than 100 millions would imply that Goku activated the KKx10 in the middle of his fight with you, and I understand why you want to defend this as it makes you look stronger, but you were taken by surprise even when Goku went from KKx10 to KKx20 in front of you and while it took him some time to do so, so there's no way you could've anticipated him going from 0 to KKx10 instantly. What you don't know is that Kaito explained that Goku was already using the KKx10 during your fight with him, and if Goku couldn't have activated it in the middle of the fight, that means that he started to fight with the KKx10 activated already :)

freezamite

Mid Class Warrior
Suspended
KyuubiAhri said:
Wrong on so many levels
As it has been made clear, you consider the anime to be the canon while to me the only canon is the manga. So yes, what I say is wrong on so many levels to you, in fact, it forcibly has to be wrong to you for it to make any sense.

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
freezamite said:
KyuubiAhri said:
Wrong on so many levels
As it has been made clear, you consider the anime to be the canon while to me the only canon is the manga. So yes, what I say is wrong on so many levels to you, in fact, it forcibly has to be wrong to you for it to make any sense.
NO bitch,i follow manga

freezamite

Mid Class Warrior
Suspended
KyuubiAhri said:
freezamite said:
KyuubiAhri said:
Wrong on so many levels
NO bitch,i follow manga
Hahahahahahahahahah no, you clearly don't. You even admitted it here: http://www.dbzeta.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9569

KyuubiAhri said:
freezamite said:
Is it because the Evil Vegeta defence force thinks the manga is something laughable, maybe?

I'm just trying to understand your stance, guys. Honest.
Ok.This is our stance.Honest.

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
freezamite said:
KyuubiAhri said:
freezamite said:
NO bitch,i follow manga
Hahahahahahahahahah no, you clearly don't. You even admitted it here: http://www.dbzeta.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9569

KyuubiAhri said:
freezamite said:
Is it because the Evil Vegeta defence force thinks the manga is something laughable, maybe?

I'm just trying to understand your stance, guys. Honest.
Please do PINPOINT EXACTLY WHERE DID I ADMIT IT???

freezamite

Mid Class Warrior
Suspended
KyuubiAhri said:
freezamite said:
KyuubiAhri said:
NO bitch,i follow manga

KyuubiAhri said:
It's been clearly pinpointed in my quote.
If I'm asking 'Is it because the Evil Vegeta defence force thinks the manga is something laughable, maybe?' and your answer to that is 'Ok. This is our stance. Honest' I think it's pretty obvious what you said. I already knew it, but it's always good to have it confirmed.

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
freezamite said:
KyuubiAhri said:
freezamite said:
If I'm asking 'Is it because the Evil Vegeta defence force thinks the manga is something laughable, maybe?' and your answer to that is 'Ok. This is our stance. Honest' I think it's pretty obvious what you said. I already knew it, but it's always good to have it confirmed.
you are nuts.

freezamite

Mid Class Warrior
Suspended
KyuubiAhri said:
freezamite said:
KyuubiAhri said:
you are nuts.
Hey, that's what you said. You probably didn't want to admit it publicly but you did it. So thanks for confirming that you will only use the manga when it says what you want it to say, and that you will happily ignore it when it proves you wrong. That poor Evil Vegeta wannabe can't even accept that the manga is the only and original source and that his filias and fobias regarding DB don't matter at all to most DB fans.