Movie 10 Scalling

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
If M10 Gohan = CG Gohan, then Broly can easily be at least Mr Boo level.
Koyama says that he assumed Gohan had continued training, so he can even be beyond CG Gohan as well.

Yeah, Broly around Mr. Buu level sounds about right.

Dagon is saying he wants to put him close to Fat Buu level, which I've been disputing.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Koyama says that he assumed Gohan had continued training, so he can even be beyond CG Gohan as well.

Yeah, Broly around Mr. Buu level sounds about right.

Dagon is saying he wants to put him close to Fat Buu level, which I've been disputing.

He can, but how much is arbitrary. Going with the lowball here.

I think Fat Boo level might be a bit too much. Goku didn’t even use SSJ2. Mr Boo fits fine with the “Broly ~ Boo” statement from Koyama (Which I have never seen so idk how specific it is).

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite

I think Fat Boo level might be a bit too much. Goku didn’t even use SSJ2. Mr Boo fits fine with the “Broly ~ Boo” statement from Koyama (Which I have never seen so idk how specific it is).
Not as arbitrary, if you take Normal Gohan >>> SSJ children seriously.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Hmm... Same as the scaling of the Anime Boo Saga at that time?

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
Which Toei statement if I can ask?
1703443332975.png

Even in the second half, when the legendary Super Saiyan Broly from "Burn Up!! Hot Battle, Violent Battle, Super Fierce Battle'' reappears, you can't help but laugh at the naughty fighting between Goten and Trunks. However, Broly, who had already overwhelmed the four Super Saiyans Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Trunks, When it comes to a decisive battle, with the exception of Gohan, there's no way Goten and Trunks' little Super Saiyans can win on their own. So Goku will appear again after "The Galaxy at the Brink!! The Super Incredible Guy", but how to make it possible will be different from the previous work"

1703443380349.png
1703443398651.png

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior

If I were to put FAT Boo between Broly, it would be between:

Fat Boo (vs Majin Vegeta) = Broly (Movie 10) >> Fat Boo (vs Dabura or Gohan)