Movie 10 Scalling

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Based on time line and such, the logical counterpart for M10 Broli would be Anime Dabura, though I place him around Canon SSjin 2 Goku give or take.
From a neutral position, I can say that Anime Dabura in no way compares with Super Perfect Cell and Broly by feats is at least Super Perfect Cell level. Anime Dabura shouldn't also be that much ahead of Perfect Cell.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
I'm just saying, that no amount of Super Saiyan 2s can defeat Majin Buu. Whereas 1 Super Saiyan 2 with a little help defeated Broly. Therefore disqualifying him from being Majin Buu territory. Make sense?
I said I think Broly is a rival to Majin Buu not precisely equal.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
View attachment 3154

Even in the second half, when the legendary Super Saiyan Broly from "Burn Up!! Hot Battle, Violent Battle, Super Fierce Battle'' reappears, you can't help but laugh at the naughty fighting between Goten and Trunks. However, Broly, who had already overwhelmed the four Super Saiyans Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Trunks, When it comes to a decisive battle, with the exception of Gohan, there's no way Goten and Trunks' little Super Saiyans can win on their own. So Goku will appear again after "The Galaxy at the Brink!! The Super Incredible Guy", but how to make it possible will be different from the previous work"

View attachment 3155
View attachment 3156
Can you give me a link for Koyama's statements?

Pakl

High Class Warrior

Chapter: 423 (DBZ 229), P4.1
Vegeta: “Your body’s gotten rusty. No matter how peaceful it may be, you should still train just in case.”

This chapter was released on May 25 1993. Before even movie 9 was released.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
It takes a lot of time to make a movie, they can’t rewrite the script the day it’s released.
Dude, it takes three months to make a movie from scratch. Even if we include the script, it takes 4 months at most. This chapter was released before even movie 9 was released.

Koyama himself said:

How did you create the original stories for the theatrical movies?
When we made the episodes for the theatrical features, first the scriptwriter, the producer, and Toriyama-sensei‘s supervising editor would get together, and meet about story concepts, such as what to do about the main villain. Then I would put together a plot based on the content of what we’d talked about. I’d send that plot to Toriyama-sensei and get his opinion on it, then start writing out the scenario — that was the typical flow. Once I got to writing, I’d be joined at the hip with the producer.

With regards to the contents, there was the restriction that the movie “not progress into story settings further ahead than the TV anime at the time of its premiere”; for example, even if I’d decided to do fusion, I wouldn’t be allowed to do it ahead of the TV anime or the original manga.1 So I’d always be conscious of its state of progress on TV, and if we were doing the Freeza arc in the TV anime at the time of the premiere, a story would be born with the sense of, “Let’s bring out Freeza’s older brother!” Except, at times such as when the state of production on the TV anime caught up to the original work, it would be extremely tough with nothing to use as hints, and I received ideas directly from Toriyama-sensei.

It would take about three months’ time from the planning stage until the completion of a single movie’s scenario. Dragon Ball Z had two movies shown each year, in spring and summer, so that works out to me having been writing a theatrical movie scenario for over half a given year at the time. (laughs)

Also, you don't need to be much of a genius to realize it when you compare the manga, anime and movies relases dates. Plus, the story and the scaling of the characters in each movie.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Koyama stated that he was under the impression Gohan had trained though.
Given the Great Saiyaman saga chapters released a long time before movie 10 was made it must mean Koyama wasn't paying attention.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
Why can't movies implement it differently?

Koyama himself said that Gohan from the films continued training and so on, I don't know about Movie 13

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
What gap do you have between Broly LSSJ (M10) over Gohan SSJ2 (M10)?
Well, he seems to omega tank Gohan. So that's probably at least a 1.5x gap or so. Also, this may be a trained Gohan who possibly has surpasses Goku as well, so it gets a bit dicey.

SIAD

Elite
Well, he seems to omega tank Gohan. So that's probably at least a 1.5x gap or so. Also, this may be a trained Gohan who possibly has surpasses Goku as well, so it gets a bit dicey.
I get the impression that Goku is > Gohan in M10. Furthermore, in M11 it is assumed that Goku SSJ2 with the help of Pikkon defeated that same Broly in Hell. Pikkon is probably very slightly superior to Goku SSJ.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
I wanted to know if Goku (Movie 10 or 11) is stronger than Saga-Boo

SIAD

Elite
How did Goku beat him? I do think Post Zeta Gohan is representative of a trained Gohan.
I think Gohan (M10) is simply a stronger version of Teen Gohan (Arc Saiyaman) and at least a little stronger than in the CG.

I have:

Goku SSJ2 >> Gohan SSJ2 (M10) > Gohan SSJ2 (CG) > Teen Gohan SSJ2 (TB25) > Teen Gohan SSJ2 (Arc Saiyaman).