Recent Chapter Discussion

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
The fan translation I read had the second one to begin with. The implication is clear that Zoro thinks he can end the fight when he wants but Lucci is going to make him work for it.

I don't think this is worth reading into anymore than any other small clashes in one piece. Y'all were doing the same thing a chapters ago when Kizaru blasted Luffy away with a kick. Is there really any doubt that Gear 5 luffy is stronger than Kizaru at this point?

Zoro clearly hasn't fought seriously in this fight yet, he's not even wearing the bandana

Future Warrior

Elite
Not really relevant but the recent OP episode showed Blackbeard using advanced conquerors haki.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Even with his devil fruits he'd get wrecked without it by the other emperors.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
This week Vegapunk and Oda cock tease the readers

Can luffy take on all 5 elder stars and Kizaru at once?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
He seems to be able to speak telepathically with the other Gorosei.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yes but Saturn seems to be immortal. 5 immortal guys at that level will be ridiculous.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
He could have easily written Wano in this type of way, yet chose to drag it out and keep the hype to a minimum. With where the story is at you have to think that something will be happening almost every chapter from here out.

Future Warrior

Elite
At this point I'm a lot more inclined to believe Blackbeard will be the final villain.

He already decided to show the Gorosei powers this early on. Plus, it's very likely Imu is also a zoan like they are and that's the fruit Blackbeard obtains.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'm curious to see the rest of the Gorosei's forms. Sabo called them all monsters when he infiltrated. Imu likely has abilities beyond even them.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
No I can’t see it. The SHC will likely have to escape somehow. Luffy is already barely holding back Saturn and Kizaru.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Barely might have been the wrong word, but my point being that Luffy even admitted that he is doing nothing to Saturn despite his best efforts. With the stamina problems we've seen with G5, I don't think he can keep it up for all that much longer.