Recent Chapter Discussion

Future Warrior

Elite
It was only engagement where he got the better of them, I wouldn't say he could beat both of them at the same time. Of course the coming chapters could prove us wrong.

Saturn and Kizaru seem to be potrayed roughly the same.

You could say Luffy was acting too playful against Kizaru round 1 but even then I don't even think someone like Shanks would be able to 1v2 admirals.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Probably learn about the origin of the giant straw hat.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Shanks better not be the mastermind behind everything in a Naruto style bullshit twist

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Just cause he has their blood?
I don't expect it to be true, but there's other reasons like him knowing the existence of the Joyboy and it being apparent he expected Luffy to go and awaken it. Plus he seems to tolerate the heinous actions of the Tenryuubito and even defers to them. And Luffy basically announced Shanks was one of his targets when he said the Yonko all need to be defeated, could be foreshadowing to the two of them and their crews fighting.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
He grew up on Roger’s ship and seemed to respect him deeply. The fact that he even cares about the straw hat is proof enough for me that Shanks isn’t evil.

Future Warrior

Elite
Oda gaslighting us to believe that all these Pre-TS characters were always this powerful lol.

First Crocodile, then Ace, now Dorry and Broggy.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The Gorosei just unleashed their Apostle forms lol

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
1110-006.png

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
No I mean are they devil fruits? If so then why are they so unlike any that have ever been seen? They look like fucking aliens.