Sanji is more intelligent than Usopp

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
btw ahil I think can admit that OP has a better anime (or had) than Hxh & definitely better OST.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
HxH does appease me more... The scenes and overall storytelling seems more impactful for me

But I'm beyond the phase of telling which one is better

:troll

Ik you are kinda joking around but I had a moment of really enjoying OP and as I grew up I started to find it kinda silly and lame. But as I got even older, I read it all again with a different lens, enjoying the adventure for what it is and seeing that being lame and silly is also important as well, depending on the kind of vibe you want from it.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
HxH does appease me more... The scenes and overall storytelling seems more impactful for me

But I'm beyond the phase of telling which one is better

:troll

Ik you are kinda joking around but I had a moment of really enjoying OP and as I grew up I started to find it kinda silly and lame. But as I got even older, I read it all again with a different lens, enjoying the adventure for what it is and seeing that being lame and silly is also important as well, depending on the kind of vibe you want from it.
If you were in the OP-verse even you'd have a sad back-story.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I'd be fucked then, I can't have that positive outlook many have while suffering the worst possible.

Both have very impactful OST. Tough choice. I'd say in regards to variety of good tracks, I go with OP. I can just listen to an 1 hour compilation of OP's ost without getting bored. The same can't be said for HxH. DB's OST are similar to OP too, I can listen to all while enjoying every piece of it. DB and OP for me have the best OSTs... HxH has some which compete head to head with the aforementioned best ones imo... And Berserk has one in specific, Guts' main theme, which is also there among the best one I've listened to. But in terms of variety yeah, it's DB and OP