DBS Broly Base Gogeta runs a DBS gauntlet

Where does Gogeta stop, if at all?

• Round 1: Base Gogeta vs BoG SSJ Goku (after absorbing God, can stack God on top of this)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Round 2: Base Gogeta vs RoF Golden Freeza, SSJB Goku & SSJB Vegeta at once

• Round 4: Base Gogeta vs Black Saga M. Zamasu/Infinite Zamasu

• Round 6: Base Gogeta vs Jiren (Suppressed)

• Round 8: Base Gogeta vs Jiren (Shirtless)

• Round 9: Base Gogeta vs ToP MUI Goku

• Clears

• Total voters

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
Base Gogeta runs the gauntlet vs the most powerful in their respective Sagas. He may only go SSJ1-3 if absolutely necessary, no higher, and if you think he must then specify which form & where. Assume that DBS Broly Goku ~ ToP Goku.

SIAD

Elite
I have:

Vegeta SSJBE (FP) > Gogeta Base (Arc Broly) >> God Toppo.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Kinda crazy to think Base Gogeta > Blue Vegetto, so that's where I'll say he stops.

I think he's solidly on the SSJBE/KKx20 level though, which is more or less where Blue Vegetto and Suppressed Jiren sit.

I have:

Vegeta SSJBE (FP) > Gogeta Base (Arc Broly) >> God Toppo.

So who does he lose to?

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
If Base Gogeta is above Ssj Blue Goku, Vegeta and Golden Freeza from DBS: Broly (which I don't think he is), then, I can think that he can pass the three rounds for sure with ease. And if Gogeta could beat Vegetto Blue (which seems unlikely to me), he definitely gets clapped by Suppressed Jiren.

The regular SSJ forms would definitely give Suppressed Jiren a run for his money, and with SSJ3 can definitely defeat him, you can also bet on SSJ2 to do the same if you have a more than 2x multiplier of SSJ2 over SSJ. He needs God forms to be able to compete with monsters such as Full Power Jiren or MUI Goku, though.

Also, how strong is Infinite Zamasu? Gogeta has an actual way to defeat him? Can he even vaporize fused Zamasu in his body form on his own?
Kinda crazy to think Base Gogeta > Blue Vegetto, so that's where I'll say he stops.

I think he's solidly on the SSJBE/KKx20 level though, which is more or less where Blue Vegetto and Suppressed Jiren sit.
It actually depends on distinct factors, because some people think that the boost from fusions of God forms are lower than normal, therefore it lefts room for interpretation and is plausible to think that SSJ Gogeta is stronger than Goku Black arc Vegetto Blue even without having to forcefully put SSJ Goku and Vegeta from DBS: Broly above their Blue counterparts from the Goku Black saga; unless you don't follow this, which I don't. Other people also have SSJG multiplier being reduced after BoG.

SIAD

Elite
So who does he lose to?
It all depends on which version of Jiren (Suppressed) you have.

I have Gogeta Base (Arc Broly) between the Suppressed version of Jiren from episode 122 (who had the highest Ki sensed by Vegeta so far) and his Suppressed version when he turned on in episode 123 (the one who faced Vegeta SSJBE (Suppressed ) and Goku SSJB Kaioken x20).

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.