Do AT's numbers for BOGs still hold up?

Victorious

Mid Class Warrior
So in an interview AT said SSJGod Goku was a 6, Beers at full power is a 10, and Whiss..the strongest in the universe, would be about a 15. However with Dragon Ball Super out, i hear Goku has been getting huge power ups and is still below Beers and Whiss. So do the 6, 10, 15 numbers hold up? Goku hasnt even gone from a 6 to 9 yet?

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Goku just trained in the RoSaT for another 3 years and is still somehow below Beerus.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I guess one of the powers granted by godhood include bypassing the 2 year limit at your leisure so you can get unbelievably tiny gains.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Yeah, 1 year in the ROSAT probably doesn't yield huge gains once you've gone into God tier. Still, the way that the gap between Goku/Vegeta and Beerus is elaborated on makes it hard to uphold SSJ Godku being 60% of Beerus' Ki, especially with Whis saying the gap between Goku/Vegeta and Beerus was like that between the ground and a tower (though he may have just been referring to Base Goku/Vegeta).

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I dunno. I dropped Super at Ep.3 but from what I've been hearing about Goku and Byrrus' fight being felt throughout the universe and Frieza apparently being more OP in Super than he was in ROF I don't know if they hold up as well before.

SIAD

Elite
You might even be that in DBS, we suggest that Goku Base (FnF DBS)> SSJG Goku. Goku also SSJB (FnF DBS)> 50x Goku SSJG (DBS).

Something like this:

Goku SSJG = 6
Goku Base (DBS FnF) = 6.4
Goku SSJB (FnF DBS) = 320
Golden Freezer = 360
Champa = 450
Monaka = 488
Beerus = 500
Whis = 750
Vados = Between 700 and 800

You may even whis and Vados are even more powerful, considering how easy it was for them to beat their gods of destruction. He is considering further that said whis is clearly more powerful than a thousand years ago.

Victorious

Mid Class Warrior
How do we know Vados is stronger than Whis? It's just the female twin version of him.

I have a feeling though that we'll meet a god that is well beyond Whiss. We'll eventually get a Dragon Ball God that is the equivalent to Marvel's "The One Above All"..which is basically the equivalent to the Monotheistic concept.

I'm also curious about the "The God of Creation".

SIAD

Elite
Super Saiyan God said:
What makes DBS Freeza > ROF Freeza?

DBS left more than clear that the DBS >>>>>>> characters are characters from the films, such as:

Goku SSJ3 (DBS)>>>>> Goku SSJ2 (DBS) > Mystic Gohan >>>>>>>> Gotenks SSJ (Post)> Goku SSJ3 (BOG).

Whis in BoG says that Beerus can remove the solar system in an instant as impressive. For while DBS, it seems that Goku SSJG Beerus and could do away much of the universe, after a casual blow, which makes them both, destroyers Multiple Galaxies one stroke at a minimum. We also saw that in chapter 6 of the manga, when Beerus and Champa faced in the past, seemed to be capable of destroying a large part of the universe or perhaps the entire universe.

Besides all the above DC, it seems that there is a major difference between Goku SSJG Beerus on DBS, which BoG.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Kamikaze Pyro said:
Goku just trained in the RoSaT for another 3 years and is still somehow below Beerus.

When did Goku trained in the Rosat ?

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
ahill1 said:
Kamikaze Pyro said:

He was training in the RoSaT with Vegeta while everyone was getting nerfed/owned by Freeza and his men.

p123

Elite
Yea it's starting to fall off the rails now. Yeesh. This thing is going to end up worse than GT probably.

Victorious

Mid Class Warrior
I havent watched one full episode yet. But most the animation is shit from what i can tell. As shitty as the BoG movie was, at least it was well animated. Wouldn't surprise me if it's on GT level of bad.

Zippy

Super Elite
Either the numbers don't count for anything. Or the gains are being over hyped as fuck.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Kamikaze Pyro said:
ahill1 said:
Kamikaze Pyro said:

He was training in the RoSaT with Vegeta while everyone was getting nerfed/owned by Freeza and his men.

Doesn't this make our main heroes approaching 60 now? :troll

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, so they have 20 years before they get old according to the updated rule.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Victorious said:
I have a feeling though that we'll meet a god that is well beyond Whiss. We'll eventually get a Dragon Ball God that is the equivalent to Marvel's "The One Above All"..which is basically the equivalent to the Monotheistic concept.
I highly doubt they'd be that OP'd. Adding an omnipotent into the mix would destroy DB's whole theme of rising above opponents and limits, since at the very most, an omnipotent can only be equalled by another omnipotent. It wouldn't feel like Toriyama's style to do that.

SIAD

Elite
If the power of Beerus is 100, then that power would have the following characters: SSJG Goku, Goku SSJB (Deleted against Golden Freezer), Golden Freezer (deleted) Vegeta SSJB (against Golden Freezer), Goku SSJB (Against Golden Freezer) Golden Freezer (FP), Goku and Vegeta SSJB (When you know Champa), Goku SSJB (tournament Champa), Vegeta SSJB (tournament Champa), Champa, Monaka, Beerus, Whis (thousand years ago), Vados (ago thousand years), Vadoss and Whis?

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui