Dragon Ball Games You've Replayed The Most?

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Out of the many DB/Z/GT games, what games have you found yourself revisiting every once in awhile?

For me, I'd have to say Legacy of Goku II and Buu's Fury. I LOVE these games. First beat LOGII in 2009 or 2010, and I've replayed it almost on a yearly basis. I've beaten Buu's Fury like, four times in a three year period. These games pretty good. :p

I also love how some people have perfected GBA emulation, on PC and mobile. I love whipping out my iPod or my phone and playing some DBZ on there. Probably why I revisit them so often.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Buu's Fury is also the game I've played through the most. I'd play through it again, but since I already have a file with everything unlocked (Gogeta) and maxed out stats (Gokuu hat), I don't see a reason to play it again. I still enjoy it, though.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I haven't played that many to begin with, but probably Shin-Budokai & Burst-Limit, even-though there might not be a lot of replay-value to it (some might think).

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Buu's Fury and BT2. I just replayed the last fight of Buu's Fury over and over again and never sayed. BT even after beating the whole story and unlocking the characters I still replayed the story mode.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Budokai 3, Tenkaichi 3, Raging Blast 2, and Modded Xenoverse.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Boo's Fury. That was the only one out of the trilogy that I actually owned back in the day (somehow I lost it :( ), but I played it a shit ton.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
LOG2. It was almost another Pokemon for me. I grinded for hours on end just to be so superior to my opponents that it became hilarious.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I remember making my Vegeta level 50 before I even unlocked Trunks and Goku because there was this one gate where his trophy was, and I thought I needed to unlock it to progress in the story. Turns out I had to do the thing with the radio or whatever it was.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
I've played a lot of Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on the Wii. The game doesn't always detect the controller movements but it's fun to feel like you are doing the moves for real lol.

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
Budokai 3 (I went back to that shit more times than any DBZ game) and BT2.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Mike said:
I remember making my Vegeta level 50 before I even unlocked Trunks and Goku because there was this one gate where his trophy was, and I thought I needed to unlock it to progress in the story. Turns out I had to do the thing with the radio or whatever it was.
Same. I got Piccolo and Gohan to level 50 from killing so many enemies there as well because I couldn't figure out how to make the radio waves work. Fought #18 with Gohan and got her to low health in like 3 blows, lol.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I played the hell out of Budoki 1 and Final Bout. Final Bout was the first DBZ game I ever had, and it was an import copy, so I had to use this funky trick to get it to work, so just prep time alone gave it massive play time on my part.

RisanF

One game I always find myself returning to is Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure. It's the Dragon Ball game I've always wanted (playing as Kid Goku in a side-scroller), and it's really easy to pick up and play any time. The sprite-work is phenomenal, and it's fun playing with all the side-characters in Extra Mode. I like to go around as General Blue kicking people in the face, or flying around as Chaiozu firing Dodon-Pas at everything.

I'm also fond of Dragon Ball: Origins 2, based on the Red Ribbon Saga, my favorite arc in Dragon Ball. I like being able to switch between bare fists and Power Pole at will, along with the rest of Goku's moves. This is the only game I've seen where you can actually play as a gun-toting Bulma, and I wish she participated in these kinds of fights in the actually series. And of course, Arale's inclusion is a blast; super-fast and ready to pound everything into submission.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
BT3 for sure, played some the other day on my ancient PS2.

Advanced Adventure is a great game, I also liked Revenge of King Piccolo on the Wii, which was basically like advanced adventure on steroids.

We need more DB only games with no Z, GT, or Super involved.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Sadly Dragon Ball simply wouldn't sell as great as DBZ and possibly even Super.

I really liked Revenge of King Piccolo too. :cry

Latest profile posts

Now I'm permabanned from GameFAQs lol. End of an era
Get what deserved unfort
Got suspended from GameFAQs again lol smh