DragonBall GT SUPER SAIYAN 4 GOTEN vs DragonBall Z Buu Arc ULTIMATE GOHAN?

Who wins

• Ultimate Gohan wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WhatIF SuperSaiyan 4 Goten wins.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
LnDUJAo.png

A WhatIF scenario!
WhatIF in DragonBall GT Goten was a kid then achieved SuperSaiyan 4, & somehow was transported through time & space to the Buu Arc & somehow Ultimate Gohan became evil!

Who wins?

Buu Arc Ultimate Gohan.
verses
A WhatIF DragonBall GT SuperSaiyan 4 Goten.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Z SS4 Goten alone shouldn't be leagues behind Ultimate Gohan. The GT Perfect Files state SS4 draws a user's power out to their utmost limits, essentially being a potential unlock not massively inferior to Elder Kaioshin's. This is backed up by the only times Goku's SS4 form was confirmed to have become stronger in GT were when he gathered his friends' Ki against Baby to utilise its full power properly and against Yi Xing Long when he was confirmed to have been brought beyond his limits, not to mention Base Goku progressively getting closer to his SS4 form's power through his feats as the Evil Dragons Arc went on when logically it would remain the same if a mere multiplier like the other forms.

That said, GT SS4 Goten oneshots when Vegeta made it apparent he believed Goten, Trunks and Gohan could grow strong enough to defeat Super Yi Xing Long. Even a hypothetical SS2 or SS3 Baby Arc Goten would be enough when SSJ Goten-Baby's failed self-destruction overpowered Base Gohan. According to the GT Perfect Files, Gohan hadn't neglected his training due to his display of SSJ, showing that his use of it in GT was due to him surpassing his previous limit of Ultimate Gohan rather than weakening like in Super. This is backed up further by him being able to put up a decent fight against Base Rild in the following arc, who was stated to be stronger than Boo.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
^ Elder Kaioshin's potential is stated to bring out the dormant power of a Saiyan far, far, far beyond its limits, whereas Super Saiyan 4 merely unlocks their potential right up to the limits, but doesn't go beyond them.

So Z SSj4 Goten should be a few leagues beneath Ultimate Gohan. GT SSj4 Goten, however, would defeat or potentially even stomp him. Any arc.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Tapion said:
^ Elder Kaioshin's potential is stated to bring out the dormant power of a Saiyan far, far, far beyond its limits, whereas Super Saiyan 4 merely unlocks their potential right up to the limits, but doesn't go beyond them.
I know. How much far, far beyond their limits is, on the other hand, is pretty debatable numerically. Given previous statements in the franchise and some level of hyperbole, it could be anywhere from 1.25x to being several times less.

Also, it's pretty arguable how big the gap between Gohan and Goten's potential is as well, given the natural power Goten was gifted absolutely dwarfing what Gohan had at any point until the Rosat trip.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Goten should win after BoGT. Honestly I think Boo arc SSJ4 Goten might be in the realm of U. Gohan's power, as he seemed to naturally have much more potential in his early years. Now if you add a little bit of training from then to EoZ, and then from EoZ to BoGT, he should take it mid-high difficulty. Past the Baby arc it's a one shot I think.

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
WAIT WAIT WAIT!
Hold Up!

This is why DBZeta is winning out over Neo. And Yes i can access Neo again, the problem was on their end.

But anyway, i created this same thread over on Neo & two members already complained.
" said:
Wasn't Goten already well into adulthood by the time GT rolled around?
Then why is he seen as a kid in the OP as Ssj4? Plus, doesn't Ssj4 increase your age to adult anyway or something?
And
" said:
If you want a better screenshot of GT Goten ... I've got more

This tells me that

You haven't really watched GT
downplays GT characters
Didn't even *bleep*ing try to at least Google Images GT Goten ... and used DBZ Goten ?
I can't even

you could've at least used this image - near the end of DBZ
One of them is a moderator there.

Here 5replies & you all knew what i was going for & respectfully replied to the scenario.
u27h6my.gif
Seriously Ya'll Are Awesome!

A Thanks to you all.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Neoseeker is filled with a ton of pretentious posters, which everyone seemingly ignores or is somehow unaware of. It’s pretty damn obvious that you meant teenage Goten when you stated GT. That is self explanatory. For them to harp on that just tells me they have very low comprehension abilities, along with arrogance.

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
Neoseeker is filled with a ton of pretentious posters, which everyone seemingly ignores or is somehow unaware of. It’s pretty damn obvious that you meant teenage Goten when you stated GT. That is self explanatory. For them to harp on that just tells me they have very low comprehension abilities, along with arrogance.

I agree, & it seems like there's more & more pretentious posters being created there too.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Because the moderators are the same. Very pretentious people who I guess try to hide it with “friendly” posts. I see right through that shit. I can’t stand people who are fake af but have a pretentious side to them. Not worth my time. If the moderation team is like that, the members will follow suit.

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
Because the moderators are the same. Very pretentious people who I guess try to hide it with “friendly” posts. I see right through that shit. I can’t stand people who are fake af but have a pretentious side to them. Not worth my time. If the moderation team is like that, the members will follow suit.

I think that's where it started cause alot of members are that way & then become staff.
I've met a few staff members that are actually helpful but that's few & far between.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I can tell you that I was permanently banned for no apparent reason or explanation and they wouldn’t put in a good word for me to the Super mods. I can’t say I have anything positive to say about that site anymore. I used to enjoy it from 2014 to mid 2015.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
As ludicrous as it sounds, both Goten and Trunks would have to be a lot stronger in GT than they were in Z. It's sort of explainable with Trunks venturing into space with Goku and Pan, but Goten, as far as we saw in GT itself, did nothing but chase skirts and beat his meat in the mirror. But, he needs to be strong enough in combination with Baby's power to give suppressed Base Gohan a decent fight, and Gohan would need to be above his Ultimate Z level. Regardless of using a 50x multiplier for Super Saiyan, that's a big jump in power. With the boost from Super Saiyan 4 being in the thousands, at least initially, Goten would stomp Gohan. Hell, a hypothetical Super Saiyan 3 Goten would shit on Gohan's desperate tongue.

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
I can tell you that I was permanently banned for no apparent reason or explanation and they wouldn’t put in a good word for me to the Super mods. I can’t say I have anything positive to say about that site anymore. I used to enjoy it from 2014 to mid 2015.

I've been there since Sept 2010.
Not as frequently as the last year or so cause Neo is a cluster of unnecessary sub-forums of sub-forums of sub-forums.

You post something for a game that across different platforms right, & it highlights that you're in the PS4 section.
I'm like what ????

Okay there's a gaming lounge right, so i figured i'd post gaming news there that's for multiple platforms right.
I get told "I appreciate the content posts but please post gaming news in the appropriate gaming section."

I'm like this is the gaming lounge right, so why can't gaming news that involves multiple platforms go here.
They're like "There is a gaming section for multiple platforms"

No there isn't! cause you know how difficult it is to navigate Neo.

Then some wanna whine over me using caps in my titles when half the members use different text font color or sizes.

Neo is a community with a majority of nonsensical members populating the forums.

Pyro said:
As ludicrous as it sounds, both Goten and Trunks would have to be a lot stronger in GT than they were in Z. It's sort of explainable with Trunks venturing into space with Goku and Pan, but Goten, as far as we saw in GT itself, did nothing but chase skirts and beat his meat in the mirror. But, he needs to be strong enough in combination with Baby's power to give suppressed Base Gohan a decent fight, and Gohan would need to be above his Ultimate Z level. Regardless of using a 50x multiplier for Super Saiyan, that's a big jump in power. With the boost from Super Saiyan 4 being in the thousands, at least initially, Goten would stomp Gohan. Hell, a hypothetical Super Saiyan 3 Goten would shit on Gohan's desperate tongue.

Wow lol.
I think it's possible too, but Ultimate could have a chance since Goten isn't as smart as SuperBuu was.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
It wouldn't matter with a gap that huge. Baby was undoubtedly more intelligent than Goku, but he still got his ass stomped into a thousand mud holes.