Gogeta SSJ (M12) vs Gohan Boo?

Father

Mid Class Warrior
Prolly Gogeta.

I think SSJ Vegito has a good lead
on Buuhan, enough to casually fold him
if he wanted.
And Gogeta shouldn’t be that much weaker.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
SSJ3 Goku (Buu) = 100

SSJ3 Goku (Janemba) = 120

Super Buu = 150

SSJ3 Gotenks = 160

Janemba = 180

Ultimate Gohan = 250

Gotenks Buu = 310

Gohan Buu = 400

SSJ Gogeta = 405

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
Super Janemba > Super Hiudegarn

Vegito SSJ > Gogeta SSJ > Buuhan

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
The way movies work, the premise by the writers [Koyama?] being that the next villain is always stronger than the previous.
1703903089530.png

Toei 2005 (site for 25th anniversary movies) quote by Koyama

Hitrule

View attachment 3188

Toei 2005 (site for 25th anniversary movies) quote by Koyama.
And Toei has rejected/deleted this very statement after Koyama has stated that each movie villain is stronger than the last. Plus Toei was going off of the sole assumption that M13 Goku isn't any stronger than M12 Goku even though M13 is 2 years after M12 and Goku has a new technique (Dragon Fist) showing he trained let alone got stronger.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
And Toei has rejected/deleted this very statement after Koyama has stated that each movie villain is stronger than the last. Plus Toei was going off of the sole assumption that M13 Goku isn't any stronger than M12 Goku even though M13 is 2 years after M12 and Goku has a new technique (Dragon Fist) showing he trained let alone got stronger.
The only thing Toei said about deleting the site was because it used Flash and to sell Dragon Box Movies, otherwise I didn't see anything about it deleting the site about that.

Hector

High Class Warrior
SSJ Gogeta can be weaker than Buutenks and still do that feat against Super Janemba, who's Normal Super Buu level.

Dragon Ball Master

Provide an argument filthy noob boob peasant, then we can start talking huehuheue

until then

:whocares
Buu with Gohan absorbed statement Goku would be no match if he fused with the power he just sensed, Vegeta. Now does the user called Bedroom Bully know more about dragon ball than the actual character? You ignored a straight fact likely because you love Gogeta. I mean, I understand that characters are cool and have their appeal, Gogeta was cool in the movie, but you need to separate your desires from the story, facts won't care about how you feel about a character.

Father

Mid Class Warrior
Buu with Gohan absorbed statement Goku would be no match if he fused with the power he just sensed, Vegeta. Now does the user called Bedroom Bully know more about dragon ball than the actual character? You ignored a straight fact likely because you love Gogeta. I mean, I understand that characters are cool and have their appeal, Gogeta was cool in the movie, but you need to separate your desires from the story, facts won't care about how you feel about a character.
You mean the same Buuhan who was
wrong about Vegitos strength?

Also, you do realize that the movie version of characters don’t scale to the ones in canon right?
SSJ3 Goku shaking the entire other world
in itself is a better feat than he’s ever accomplished in the DBZ manga or anime.

Guidebooks, and movie guides made by
Toei and Shueisha already debunked that lil thing you call an “argument” if you can call it that. Eat crow huehue.

Oh, I forgot about your roundabout insult.
Your come back is as limp as the little
wad of meat between your legs you call
your doodle unfortunately huehuehue
Weak and won’t get hard it jus loose skin it not lastin unfortunately huehuehuehue IMG_3574.jpeg

now do yourself a favor, let loose and jus
Purify yourself in the warm piss waters of lake cresva, swim init with ancient dolphins from the 70s, drink it, it litally less stress.
Okpissoutbye.

Last edited:

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.