Gohan SSJ2 (Arc Super #17) vs Majuub (Arc Super #17)?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Oob. I think that Goku got stronger in lower forms due to now having SSJ4, and Vegeta either retained the Ki Baby put in his body or got stronger also due to experiencing Golden Oozaru. I don't think any of the secondary Saiyans experienced substantial enough power growth to surpass SSJ3 Baby arc Goku, who should be weaker than this Oob.

SIAD

Elite
Oob. I think that Goku got stronger in lower forms due to now having SSJ4, and Vegeta either retained the Ki Baby put in his body or got stronger also due to experiencing Golden Oozaru. I don't think any of the secondary Saiyans experienced substantial enough power growth to surpass SSJ3 Baby arc Goku, who should be weaker than this Oob.
@Papasmurf

And what do you think that Base Vegeta's blow and Majuub's blows (Suppressed) did nothing to Super #17 and then everyone relies on Base Gohan's Kamehameha?

That means: Gohan Base (Kamehameha) > Majuub (Deleted) = Vegeta Base?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
@Papasmurf

And what do you think that Base Vegeta's blow and Majuub's blows (Suppressed) did nothing to Super #17 and then everyone relies on Base Gohan's Kamehameha?

That means: Gohan Base (Kamehameha) > Majuub (Deleted) = Vegeta Base?
I think it's just TOEI idiocy. Kind of like how Kuririn wondered if Ten's Kikoho finished off Frost even though logically with Ki sense he should know that isn't doing jackshit to Frost.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Another example is when Belmod flipped out over Vegeta's Final Flash as if he didn't already know Jiren would tank it no problem by raising his Ki even a little bit.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o