SuperPerfectCell.png

vegetaattacks-1.gif

204-19.jpg

I've got this as being Vegeta SSjG2 versus 3 Semi-Perferfect Cells

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
What the heck is Semi-Perfectfect Cell? @2kewl4u?

As for the topic, I think Goku wins with difficulty. Gohan would probably be two-shotted (or even one-shotted) and I don't think Cell and Vegeta together are close enough to Goku to completely overwhelm him.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Mike said:
What the heck is Semi-Perfectfect Cell? @2kewl4u?
I didn't even notice it (probably because I didn't brother reading anything in this thread, since it was from t0sh :troll :troll :troll ), but that's something only t0sh'll know. :troll :troll :troll

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Goku could feasibly pull this off. Gohan is nothing here, and Vegeta is a slightly more effective nothing. Cell flies away out of irrelevance.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
The team wins by doing a combined Final Explosion and Cell regenerating, becoming the victor by default :troll

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Goku uses IT and gets away safely. Returns and one shots Cell.

#Gokuismaximum

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Gohan is sent in as bait, leaving Vegeta to get a solid hit in on Goku, and Cell to finish him with a well timed blast.

Victorious

Mid Class Warrior
If SSJ Vegeta, SSJ Future Trunks, and Piccolo can take down #18..Who has infinite stamina. Then yeah this trio wins.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Victorious said:
If SSJ Vegeta, SSJ Future Trunks, and Piccolo can take down #18..Who has infinite stamina. Then yeah this trio wins.
I actually hadn't thought of it like that. Gap-wise I have this:

Piccolo: 72
Trunks: 90
Vegeta: 100
#18: 140

Gohan: 66
Vegeta: 80
Cell: 83
Goku: 100

So I suppose I would actually give this to the team as well. Though I have a question. Would Vegeta, Trunks, and Piccolo really be able to be #18 together? I'm aware the statement wasn't contradicted, but #17 couldn't actually sense any of them and could've just overestimated them based on Vegeta being stronger than expected.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Vegeta, the person actually in the fight, says those 3 aren't comparable to Android 18 and are essentially useless.

That Android 18 being defeated by those 4 is subjective to say the least.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I agree with Tosh on this one. I don't see any reason to hold #17's statement up as fact when the fight with #18 and the general attitude towards everyone below Vegeta pretty much says otherwise.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
I don't think so. It's subjective.

Both sides can made a valid argument. This is precisely why gaps don't work and never make cents.

Latest profile posts

If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o