Golden Cell vs Super Vegetto

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
SPC gets the same multiplier Freeza got from the golden form. Who wins?

I wonder @Fantastische Hure thinks?

Tapion

High Class Warrior
He one-shots Grand Priest, Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno's attendants, Zamasu, Gowasu, Goku, Vegeta...

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
HUEBR_Tapion said:
He one-shots Grand Priest, Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno's attendants, Zamasu, Gowasu, Goku, Vegeta...

SPC is much weaker than Freeza is in Super so how would he be stronger than Golden Freeza?

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Oops, my bad. Though you said the same boost as Frieza after training.
In that case...he still stomps imo. The Golden Form boost is insane. I'd say that SSj2 Vegito would be needed here.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Cell one shots this dweeb.

SSJ2 tier * >500 is too much for the Boo arc

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
According to the new arc, SSJB > SSJG > SSJ3 >>> base, and Golden form is a greater boost than the former.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Papasmurf said:
SSJB > SSJG > SSJ3 >>> base, and Golden form is a greater boost than the former.
Even with that chain, I'm still not really convinced that Cell could even scratch Base Vegetto, let alone Super Vegetto. I consider high tier Boo arc characters to be hundreds of thousands of times stronger than high tier Cell arc characters.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Mike said:
Papasmurf said:
SSJB > SSJG > SSJ3 >>> base, and Golden form is a greater boost than the former.
Even with that chain, I'm still not really convinced that Cell could even scratch Base Vegetto, let alone Super Vegetto. I consider high tier Boo arc characters to be hundreds of thousands of times stronger than high tier Cell arc characters.

WHAT

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
Yeah I always thought Super Vegetto was at least a thousand times stronger than SPC especially if you use the regular Super Saiyan multipliers for the fusion characters, which I don't see a reason why not.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Animelover5487 said:

I'm not sure honestly. If what @Papasmurf says is real, then I could see this go either-way. Especially since God-Boost >>>>>>>>>>>> Potara in BoG, if you add another boost on-top of that, then yeah I could see Cell winning.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Fantastische Hure said:
Animelover5487 said:

I'm not sure honestly. If what @Papasmurf says is real, then I could see this go either-way. Especially since God-Boost >>>>>>>>>>>> Potara in BoG, if you add another boost on-top of that, then yeah I could see Cell winning.
Kenshi is telling the truth. :CC

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Fearless said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Animelover5487 said:

I didn't say he wasn't. :sure :sure :sure

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Fantastische Hure said:
Fearless said:
Fantastische Hure said:
I didn't say he wasn't. :sure :sure :sure
And there's no doubt about it. :alex

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
Fantastische Hure said:
Animelover5487 said:

Do you think Cell could beat SSJ2 or SSJ3 Vegetto as well?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Animelover5487 said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Animelover5487 said:

Do you think Cell could beat SSJ2 or SSJ3 Vegetto as well?
I do wonder about that. It depends on how high you have there bases in DB-Super. I think I go with Base (post-God) ~ Super-Saiyan God, so yeah.

Still a huge boost, though since the first Super-Saiyan God boost was huge. God-boost >>>>>>>>>>>> Potars boost (which some-how made Vegetto higher than Gohan).

And Super-Saiyan Blue is supossedly even higher, too and then you got Freeza's Golden Form which is even a bit higher than all of that, so yeah it's possible...

but I'll say no for Super-Saiyan Vegetto. :troll :troll :troll

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o