Golden Frieza vs Toppo

Flame

High Class Warrior
Can :mikey win in the tournament without his god of destruction powers?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Manga-wise, could go either way as Toppo is comparable to PSSB Goku/Vegeta and the damage Goku and Freeza dealt each other, coupled with PSSB seemingly replacing SSB at this point, would suggest current Golden Freeza is PSSB tier. We have yet to know if he's overcome the stamina drain like his anime self, so I'll say Toppo wins.

Anime-wise, Toppo wins with low or mid-diff, since Freeza was only able to put up a fight against him with Plot Device #17's help.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
If Golden Freeza is roughly equal to Blue Vegeta and Blue Goku then Toppo has his work cut out for him. Freeza is more likely to get frustrated here, so I'll go with Toppo 6/10 times.

Keedounan

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
Anime-wise, Toppo wins with low or mid-diff, since Freeza was only able to put up a fight against him with Plot Device #17's help.

Wasn't Vegeta Blue capable of holding his own against Toppo by himself ? Golden Freeza is roughly on par with him, so this fight would probably not be as one-sided as you would think.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Yeah, those pre-ToP shenanigans essentially had no bearing on the ToP itself.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Keedounan said:
Captain Cadaver said:

Wasn't Vegeta Blue capable of holding his own against Toppo by himself ? Golden Freeza is roughly on par with him, so this fight would probably not be as one-sided as you would think.

Yeah, last we saw, Vegeta actually had the upper hand against Toppo. But yet Freeza struggled. Hm.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
When did Freeza struggle against normal Toppo?

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I didn't see him doing anything against normal Toppo until the double team with 17, and then he only attacked from behind.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Wasn't Toppo comparable to SSjinB KK Goku? Still, they're all SSjinB tier and I can see Toppo winning this fight but Freeza isn't going down that easily.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Normal Toppo fought evenly with Blue Vegeta. He is never portrayed as SSB Kaio-Ken tier in the ToP. Freeza attacks Toppo fr behind, but Toppo is already struggling with No.17. Considering the damage Toppo takes from No.17's blast, I can't imagine Toppo is above SSB.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Void said:
Considering the damage Toppo takes from No.17's blast, I can't imagine Toppo is above SSB.
#17 is as strong as the plot demands based on his fight with :pyro :troll

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Captain Cadaver said:
Void said:
Considering the damage Toppo takes from No.17's blast, I can't imagine Toppo is above SSB.
#17 is as strong as the plot demands based on his fight with :pyro :troll

True, but Toppo never came across as being stronger than Blue. Only in the exhibition match when Goku uses Kaio-Ken... He never actually fights Toppo with it. Plus there's that whole Ultimate Gohan vs. KK Blue Goku which pretty much makes me believe those pre-ToP shenanigans were meaningless.
:toei

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
Goku did spare with Whis in the gravity room prior to recruiting Freeza. Could it be possible that Goku doubled his power from it?

Keedounan

Elite
Pyro said:
I didn't see him doing anything against normal Toppo until the double team with 17, and then he only attacked from behind.

Which isn't enough to assume that Freeza is weaker than Toppo, but it would at least imply that he isn't confident he can defeat him easily (which is quite funny, considering his behavior against GoD Toppo).

Plus, even if Vegeta had the upper hand, it's not like he had it easy either, so I can see Freeza having a similar performance.

CroMagnumDVH

Low Class Warrior
Frieza on Episode 131 roflstomps Toppo if he's completely healed even if Toppo used his GoD form

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
CroMagnumDVH said:
Frieza on Episode 131 roflstomps Toppo if he's completely healed even if Toppo used his GoD form

Do you have any evidence to backup that claim?

CroMagnumDVH

Low Class Warrior
Animelover5487 said:
CroMagnumDVH said:

Do you have any evidence to backup that claim?

Sure:

So we know that on Episode 131, Goku has lost his MUI due to plot convenien-- I mean the strain being too much for him. At that instant somehow Android 17 survived and Frieza came out of his shell to aid Android 17.

What's mainly amusing is that, Android 17 manages to fight Jiren however he very much loses to even a fatigued Jiren.

According to Daizenshuu 7, Android 17's power never goes down due to the infinite power generator which allows him to never get fatigued or lose stamina, thus he's able to maintain his power no matter what condition he's in:

qD4Hqmt_d.jpg

This is supported in the El Manga Legendario Guide which states that Android 17's power never goes down affirming the statement by Daizenshuu and what's stated in the Manga:

04Ri66A_d.jpg

"Tipo de enerdia ilimitada Los androides A-16, A-17 y A-18 pertenecen a esta categoría. Pueden luchar indefinidamente sin que su capacidad y sus ataques se vean mermados. Ello, unido al hecho de que resulta imposible sentir su presencia, los convierte en unos rivales durísimos. Hay a su vez dos subtipos: de base humana (A-17 y A-18) y totalmente artificiales, como el A-16. El A-16 tiene una tecnología más avanzada que los modelos posteriores A-17 y A-18. Los dos androides de base humana albergaban sospechas sobre él."

"The androids A-16, A-17 and A-18 belong to this category. They can fight indefinitely without their ability and their attacks being depleted. This, together with the fact that it is impossible to feel their presence, makes them tough opponents. There are two subtypes: human-based (A-17 and A-18) and totally artificial, such as A-16. The A-16 has a more advanced technology than the later models A-17 and A-18. The two human-based androids harbored suspicions about him."

So his attacks and so on cannot be depleted as in not get weaker. Of course, he still does get hurt, damaged...etc, yes, but they don't lose stamina nor power and don't get heavily fatigued. This gives them an advantage in battles which is what Android 17 and Android 18 counted on in the Tournament.

Android 17 tries to fight Jiren however he gets one punched easily by Jiren unlike Frieza:

kznthv.gif

He even comments on his inferiority and inability to do shit to Jiren and calling Frieza and Jiren tough ones in comparison to himself:

vXqMbbF_d.jpg

Android 17 manages to hurt Jiren by taking advantage of Jiren and enclosing Android 17's explosion inside a barrier. This is all aside from the fact that he hasn't overcome his emotions, and he only does that when Toppo starts telling him shit which Vegeta even says, and as a result he releases even more power. After that, Android 17 and Frieza both fail to stop Jiren, and they were about to get beaten, until Bade Goku steps in and changes the outcome completely

Base Goku made all the difference in that struggle. In the episode, Frieza and Goku fight Jiren almost on par, and together they were portrayed as equals, so Base Goku and Frieza (except at the end) are basically equal at the very least.

kSHndb.gif

Android 17 tries to damage Jiren but he utterly fails and Jiren even passes through his blasts like nothing (he was pushed earlier on because he was caught it guard and attacked on a surprise), yet Goku's and Frieza's attacks are beating Jiren up

So by this, we can conclude that Base Goku Episode 131 >=< Final Form Frieza Episode 131 > Android 17 Episode 131 >= Android 17 Episode 127 > SsjB Goku Episode 125 and down....?

So Goku is supposed to have gotten that strong, as well as Frieza?

Goku has been shown to get a Potara boost Zenkai during battle, while fighting Zamasu and how he was fodder at first but then he manages to overpower Zamasu and becomes stronger. Similarly this same pattern has been followed throughout the Tournament. Frieza in 4 months jumped to God Tier characters by pummeling a fodder only and surpassed Halo Zamasu by just meditating for a year without any physical training or even Ki enhancement practices. Android 17 getting stronger is something which is shown in the Tournament and Goku even said that everyone, including himself, Frieza and Android 17 have surpassed their limits many times already throughout the Tournament mainly:

zcWrUcX_d.jpg

Keeping all this in mind, it dwarfs Toppo completely.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Jesus, you're reaching really, really far to draw that conclusion. There's nothing in the show suggesting Freeza got stronger in any way during the ToP. Jiren is severely weakened in 131.

Base Toppo ~ ToP Blue Vegeta ~ ToP Blue Goku ~ ToP Golden Freeza ~ Weakened Jiren. This is what the show tells us.

I think Freeza can with this fight with clever use of his paralysis technique and psychic abilities.

CroMagnumDVH

Low Class Warrior
Void said:
Jesus, you're reaching really, really far to draw that conclusion. There's nothing in the show suggesting Freeza got stronger in any way during the ToP. Jiren is severely weakened in 131.

Base Toppo ~ ToP Blue Vegeta ~ ToP Blue Goku ~ ToP Golden Freeza ~ Weakened Jiren. This is what the show tells us.

I think Freeza can with this fight with clever use of his paralysis technique and psychic abilities.

Of course I'm reaching far because without doing that, the ToP arc won't be analysed really well given the horde of confusion in this arc. Alot implies that Frieza got stronger and even Goku states it Kek

Goku and everyone else got stronger throughout the ToP

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work