Hiei (YYH) vs Tien

The Great Saiyaman

Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho vs Tien Shinhan from Dragon Ball.

Scenario 1) End of series Hiei (with sword) vs 23rd WMAT Tien

Scenario 2) End of series Hiei (with sword) vs 22nd WMAT Tien

Scenario 3) End of series Hiei (without sword) vs 22nd WMAT Tien

Scenario 4) End of Dark Tournament Hiei (with sword) vs 22nd WMAT Tien

Honestly, I don't even think it's a fair fight. The power levels are just so much more out of control in DBZ. But, whatever.

Who is the strongest triclops?!

Flame

High Class Warrior
Hiei should quite honestly crush Tien in all of the rounds. Especially if he is allowed to use any technique that he's performed.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Saiyan arc Tenshinhan can win. This one gets one-shotted.

The Great Saiyaman

Papasmurf said:
Saiyan arc Tenshinhan can win. This one gets one-shotted.

Of course he could. Did you even read my post? I deliberately handicapped Tien to his old DB tournament appearances.

SSbardock84 said:
Hiei should quite honestly crush Tien in all of the rounds. Especially if he is allowed to use any technique that he's performed.
They can both use any technique at their disposal.

Flame

High Class Warrior

Then Hiei definitely beats all these versions of Tien.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
The Great Saiyaman said:
Of course he could. Did you even read my post? I deliberately handicapped Tien to his old DB tournament appearances.
Debatable. Saiyan Arc Tenshinhan is still a far closer matchup than any of the versions here, and if treating DB Moon busting as outliers, Hiei would still win.

That just puts things in Hiei's favour. Kikoho is nowhere near powerful enough to do anything to Hiei in these scenarios, so all Ten has to fall back on is the Mafuba.

The Great Saiyaman

But Hiei is so much slower...? And Tien was able to cancel / reverse Kamehamehas, so he could theoretically do the same to Hiei's Kokuryuha. The only way Tien's Kikoho would be useless would be if Hiei was a lot faster, but I just fail to understand how that's possible.

Sure, Ki isn't exactly the same as fire, but Ki is clearly explosive - and Vegeta did throw that actual fireball at Goku in the Saiyan Arc.

Also, remember that Hiei can't fly.

If you want I guess we could add Saiyan Arc Tien to the mix.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Hiei is faster than Tenshinhan and can easily tank the Kikoho in all scenarios. The EoS Hiei in the first two 3 scenarios is at the very least Country level via the statement that an Upper A Class can destroy an entire country, as well as Massively Hypersonic via this calc http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/yu-yu-hakusho-feat-yusukes-eos-speed.17300/

By comparison, Tenshinhan isn't even Island level with his Kikoho during the 23rd TB, and doesn't surpass double Mach digits in speed. There's barely much difference in scenario 4 either, with Hiei receiving scaling from Toguro's MCB level crater feat, as well as Chu's Mach 19.6 speed feat. Meanwhile, Tenshinhan's Kikoho was only City Block level and doesn't have any feats or scaling to place his speed as high as Hiei's there.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Not sure how the power level scale of YYH to DB/Z/GT/S works, but here are the confirmed levels on YYH:
http://yuyuhakusho.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Level

Based on this specially, IF it was technically the same (which I HIGHLY doubt...), then Hiei wins without breaking a sweat. :/

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
The two aren't the same scale, as YYH reads power levels based off three far different stats than the Shouki, Yuuki and Genki that make up battle powers in DB, though Hiei indeed wins without breaking a sweat.