Hit takes on a tag team gauntlet

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Anime Hit is pretty clearly High Super Saiyan Blue level or Super Saiyan Blue level + with improvement (considering how he fared against Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Goku even with killing techniques restricted and how he improved to beat Dyspo's speed).

None of these fighters could beat Hit on their own but can they do it with another blue level teammate backing them up? I think Hit clears but i'd be interested to hear other people's opinions on this.

1. Current SSB Vegeta and Current Ultimate Gohan
2. True Golden Frieza and Current Ultimate Gohan
3. True Golden Frieza and Current SSB Vegeta

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Hit didn't fought SSjinB KK Goku.

Anyway, there's no way for Freeza can team up with Gohan and Vegeta but for the sake of the thread, Hit can take down Vegeta and Gohan but not Freeza and Gohan IMO.

Flame

High Class Warrior
Vegeta and Frieza could beat Hit on their own, adding teammates is way overkill. Gayhan is the only one who wouldn't be able to take on Hit.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I don't believe Goku would've had the opportunity to get any stronger than he was during his rematch against Hit. Sure, he may have trained with Whis, but that was after having softened up in between the rematch and the Zen Exhibition, so at best he probably maintained his peak power. That's the same Galu who required everything to stalemate Hit's abilities and power, and Hit's become even stronger according to Goku in the recent episode (and far faster due to adapting to Dyspo's speed).

2 on 1 though, it's hard to say how he'd fare. He even noted Dyspo couldn't take both he and SSG Galu on at once, so even with his enhanced speed, he'd probably lose to any of the teams before he has a chance to adapt, at best having enough time to take out one of the duo with his assassination techniques.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Hit's durability/endurance is to the point he can take thousands of attacks from Dyspo and not go down. He also took punches from SSBKKx10 Goku back in the U6 arc.

I think Hit can take down whoever's the weak link of each team first and deal with who's left after. Without knowledge on Hit's shockwave technique it's easy for him to oneshot one of the character's on a team. Since it requires you to close your eyes and amp your sensing to a high degree to be able to dodge it.

Also. Hit's pseudo intangibility can let him avoid any blows that he'd think would do significant damage.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Yamcha said:
Vegeta and Frieza could beat Hit on their own, adding teammates is way overkill. Gayhan is the only one who wouldn't be able to take on Hit.

Not really. Goku got killed when he fought Hit in their rematch. Vegeta or Frieza could not accomplish Hit has done with ease.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Heck. Hit could break up a team's coordination by going intangible when both of them are attacking him from two sides so they punch each other XD.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Dyspo still ended up getting smacked around by Blue Goku and Hit. Golden Freeza is probably the weakest link here since he knows nothing of Hit's abilities. Gohan and Veggie should easily handle this, Golden Freeza and Gohan have the biggest risk of losing here, and GFreeza with Veggie might have some trouble, but Vegeta could just use Freeza as bait so I think they still win.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Paladin said:
Dyspo still ended up getting smacked around by Blue Goku and Hit. Golden Freeza is probably the weakest link here since he knows nothing of Hit's abilities. Gohan and Veggie should easily handle this, Golden Freeza and Gohan have the biggest risk of losing here, and GFreeza with Veggie might have some trouble, but Vegeta could just use Freeza as bait so I think they still win.

Gohan and Vegeta don't know how to handle Hit's shockwaves or intangibility. Vegeta missed most of the rematch and Gohan wasn't there to witness it.

One of them could go down while they're trying to figure it out. Or they could both go down before they could figure it out.

OR. Hit could take it a step further and use the shockwaves on their hearts while time is stopped. Not really a way to defend against that.

Flame

High Class Warrior
xenos5 said:
Yamcha said:

Not really. Goku got killed when he fought Hit in their rematch. Vegeta or Frieza could not accomplish Hit has done with ease.
So Hit is allowed to kill?

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Yamcha said:
xenos5 said:
Yamcha said:

So Hit is allowed to kill?

Yeah. I don't see why he should be restricted for this matchup.

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui