Hit vs SSBKKx20 Goku

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
The next episode preview looked to me like Hit was performing better against Jiren than SSBKKx20 Goku did. Blocking a barrage of punches, knocking Jiren back using Jiren's own glare attack against him, having a clash with Jiren's barrier towards the end, and making timeskip work on him for a short time.

Of course this is debatable. SSBKKx20 Goku clashed with Jiren for a good bit and pushed him back at one point.

So how do you guys think this would go?

Scenario 1: Hit before improving and copying Jiren's techniques

Scenario 2: Hit after improving and copying Jiren's techniques

Keedounan

Elite
Knowing you, I knew that such a topic would come out. I'd wait for the next week to have an unbiased opinion on that matter.

However, as of now, I believe Goku would defeat Hit. He could adapt to Dyspo's speed quicker than Hit did, and in their rematch, he overpowered his pocket dimension. Besides, Hit's improvement, while pretty good, doesn't work that fast. It took him a some time to adapt to KKx10 back in the tournament.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Hit wins due to the preview but I think Goku is stronger though and Hit has his skills and techniques where he can keep up against someone stronger than him.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Mirai SSJ said:
Knowing you, I knew that such a topic would come out. I'd wait for the next week to have an unbiased opinion on that matter.

I think there's some pretty clear feats in the preview. Blocking a barrage of punches from Jiren, pushing him back with the glare attack, and clashing with Jiren's barrier is no joke. I don't think SSBKKx20 Goku could replicate those feats.

Mirai SSJ said:
However, as of now, I believe Goku would defeat Hit. He could adapt to Dyspo's speed quicker than Hit did, and in their rematch, he overpowered his pocket dimension.

Nope. Both Hit and Goku took two attacks from Dyspo and then understood his ability. Hit's counter for Dyspo was also more effective than Goku's counter.

Hit wasn't trying to improve during the mini arc fight. He was just spamming his pseudo intangibility and shockwave technique. Hit seems to improve more when he's taking a lot of physical attacks from his opponent and being pressured. But Hit wasn't pressured until he was hit by the surprise full power SSB Kamehameha while he was distracted with holding his dimension together (and there wasn't enough time to improve in that instant). And despite taking the attack with his guard down he could still get up shortly afterward and fly all the way back to his universe.

Mirai SSJ said:
Besides, Hit's improvement, while pretty good, doesn't work that fast. It took him a some time to adapt to KKx10 back in the tournament.

A few seconds isn't that long. And since the fight between Hit and Jiren is lasting a whole episode i'd say it's going on longer than a few seconds. Hit should definitely have the opportunity to improve over time against SSBKKx20 Goku considering how he's holding out against Jiren.

Keedounan

Elite
xenos5 said:
Mirai SSJ said:

I think there's some pretty clear feats in the preview. Blocking a barrage of punches from Jiren, pushing him back with the glare attack, and clashing with Jiren's barrier is no joke. I don't think SSBKKx20 Goku could replicate those feats.

Mirai SSJ said:
However, as of now, I believe Goku would defeat Hit. He could adapt to Dyspo's speed quicker than Hit did, and in their rematch, he overpowered his pocket dimension.

Nope. Both Hit and Goku took two attacks from Dyspo and then understood his ability. Hit's counter for Dyspo was also more effective than Goku's counter.

Hit wasn't trying to improve during the mini arc fight. He was just spamming his pseudo intangibility and shockwave technique. Hit seems to improve more when he's taking a lot of physical attacks from his opponent and being pressured. But Hit wasn't pressured until he was hit by the surprise full power SSB Kamehameha while he was distracted with holding his dimension together (and there wasn't enough time to improve in that instant). And despite taking the attack with his guard down he could still get up shortly afterward and fly all the way back to his universe.

Mirai SSJ said:
Besides, Hit's improvement, while pretty good, doesn't work that fast. It took him a some time to adapt to KKx10 back in the tournament.

A few seconds isn't that long. And since the fight between Hit and Jiren is lasting a whole episode i'd say it's going on longer than a few seconds. Hit should definitely have the opportunity to improve over time against SSBKKx20 Goku considering how he's holding out against Jiren.

Well, you've got good points. While Hit might win with the preview, I'd prefer to wait until next week before making any conclusion.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Considering we're going on very temporary assumptions that'll be put to rest this time next week anyway, I'm going to lock the match up until that time since it purely revolves around the preview. Feel free to discuss it in the Recent Episode or News/Spoilers thread though.

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui