Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegito takes the Majority

• 50/50 split

• Total voters

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Post Namekian Race Boost Saoneru absorbs Post Namekian Race Boost Pirina. Current Hit potara fuses with this version of Saoneru.

My thoughts on the power of Current Hit and this hypothetical Saoneru that would make up the fusion.

I would place Saoneru and Pirina post Namekian Race Absorption each at around SSB level with how they performed against Ultimate Gohan who stated that he would use his full power against them (Saoneru enduring Gohan's kamehameha and almost shanking him before Piccolo intervened. Pirina having a competitive beam struggle with Gohan before the special beam cannon broke his concentration). So with Post Namekian Race Absorption Pirina absorbed by Saoneru I would place him at 2x SSB level

I would place Current Hit at SSBKKx20 level for his performance against Jiren (endured the same eye beams that knocked Goku out of SSBKKx20 but at a much higher quantity. Dozens vs a few. Consistently reacted to Jiren's attacks and memorized Jiren's timing to the point he could block Jiren's punches even after having used a lot of his energy on the cage of time. And his punch that initiated the cage of time having enough force to almost knock Jiren off the edge of the ring).

Scenario 1: Hitneru vs SSB Vegito (improvement restricted)

Scenario 2: Hitneru vs SSBKK Vegito (improvement restricted).

Scenario 3: Hitneru vs SSBKKx10 Vegito

Scenario 4: Hitneru vs SSBKKx20 Vegito

Bonus: Strongest fused character and strongest unfused character you think Hitneru can beat?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Unless you think Piccolo's Makankosappo is SSB tier, there's no way Saonel and Pirina are. Their performance against Gohan was likely due to the ridiculously high stamina Gohan made a big deal about, rather than their actual power. At best, I'd place their raw strength above the current SSJs, maybe bordering SS2 tier. A fusion between those two I'd consider to be similar to what Piccolo gained from Nail, so anywhere from a 4x boost and above.
That said, Hit's power is going to be what carries this fusion. With him already having power greater than anything Goku and Vegeta can dish out individually (without UI for the former, of course), I'd say Hitneru would easily win the first two scenarios, but after that it gets tricky.
I assume he can improve in the last two scenarios since you didn't restrict it. Considering his improvement made him equal to KKx10 SSB Goku in the U6 Arc, I'd say he should win Scenario 3. As for 4, whilst I don't see him breaking that limit, the stamina he'd get from Saonel and Pirina would allow him to outlast Vegetto if Kaioken strain still applies.

In other words, Hitneru clears. As for unfused characters, I don't think anything short of Zen-Oh would take him down if he can last long enough to improve, especially with the Namekians' stamina. That would depend on what the limit is to the Hakaishin's Hakai, since I'd consider this fusion's initial power to be on Angel tier at the bare minimum.

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui