How does Blackbeard fight Luffy? Do you think BB can absorb sea stone or sea water?

Warmmedown

Elite
I guess earthquake wouldn't hurt much directly? Maybe it'd slow Luffy down, if he's jumping towards Blackbeard.

I guess Luffy won't be able to rubberise BB, due to BB's darkness fruit cancelling out his powers. And would Luffy get knocked out of G5 whenever if directly hits BB?

Also what happens if Luffy does gomu gomu no pistol and misses and then BB touches his arm? Would his arm stay long? Then Luffy's body would be like 20m from his arm and BB could just break his arm up into pieces. Or he could use gravity to break his arm, by attracting the rest Luffy's non-rubber body towards him., which will fold his arm.
Or if he did gomu gomu
no-do-not-want.gif
axe/ono like against Arlong, BB could grab him and then his leg would be stuck in the air. Then BB could shake him and his knee would dislocate from the force of his incredibly long leg.

And could BB have some sea stone or water stored in his dimension? He could launch it at Luffy. He could jumble up 10 items and one is a seastone spear. That way Luffy can't sense it with foresight haki, since BB wouldn't himself know what's on its way - or can Luffy sense inanimate objects? Can anyone in One Piece do that? Then Luffy attacks him and gets hit by a house, a rock, a cactus, a photo of Ace and then he's angry and charges and gets speared. One Piece fans everywhere cry, I cry, but it's ok because we can all read HunterxHunter.
Then we find out Togashi is on hiatus and cry again.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It would be interesting to see if BB can nullify Awakening. If the environment can be physically altered by a devil fruit how can he nullify that?

Warmmedown

Elite
When Luffy turns stuff to rubber, does it immediately stop being rubber when he leaves G5? Then just touching him would reset the environment.

Also when Luffy leaves G5, he becomes decrepid. Does this happen even if he doesn't use up G5's time limit? If it does, then whenever BB touches him he could be in big trouble.

Also I wonder if Luffy's powers can nullify Blackbeard's. Like if BB makes the whole ground darkness, will Luffy stay unaffected because his power is related to the sun? Or maybe even he fully nullifies BB's fruit in general, because his fruit makes him so happy he can't be affected by darkness? Maybe he can finally defeat Perona.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
That I'm not sure about. I don't think we've seen his Awakening in action enough to know for sure, unless I'm forgetting some shit. I feel like it's probably tied to his G5 form.

And yeah it does seem to happen regardless.

He was clearly not at his limit here and in the next panel he is basically dead lol.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o