My Re-worked roster for FighterZ(28+ Characters including DLC)!

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
All generations are repped and it's made to suit the recent character reveals:

Base roster
Goku (Super Saiyan)
Goku (Super Saiyan Blue)
Gohan (Super Saiyan 2)
Gohan (Ultimate)
Vegeta (Super Saiyan)
Vegeta (Super Saiyan Blue)
Piccolo
Krillin
Trunks (Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Rage)
Yamcha
Tien
Master Roshi
Chi-Chi
Hercule
Videl
Gotenks (Super Saiyan 3)
Frieza (Final Form, Golden Frieza)
Dr. Gero (#20)
Cell (Perfect Form)
Majin Buu
Super Buu (Base, Absorption ~Gotenks~, Absorption ~Gohan~)
Kid Buu
Beerus
Hit
Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rose)
Broly (Legendary Super Saiyan)

Boss characters
Merged Zamasu

DLC

Caulifla (Super Saiyan 2)
Bardock
Janemba (Final Form)
Omega Shenron

It’s just enough to keep the casuals’ eyes without feeling bloated to the hardcore.

Notes said:
-Still holding out for my boy #17 and given the massive resurgence he's had recently, ArcSystem might consider him for DLC
-I would add Super Vegito but I’d rather him be a tag team install for Goku and Vegeta (you can count him as a separate character if you want). Gotenks is on the roster because it’s the only way to justify the kids being on the roster.
-Have Omega Shenron, Bardock, etc. as DLC to keep the base roster at a reasonable size and ArcSystem would make a killing that way. It also gives them time to balance and diversify their movesets especially Caulifla.
-Roshi, Hercule, Videl, and Chi-Chi are the oddballs here due to being drastically weaker than the others canonically.
-Master Roshi is an OG with tons of unique techniques.
-Hercule is the joke character who’s also the world’s champion.
-Videl is the melee-focused character with sways and step-ins in place of ki blast projectiles with only one ki-based attack (likely a super move) for pressure. Also, more female representation.
-Chi-Chi is the Kung Fu Chinese Girl (ala Chun-Li and Ling Xiaoyu) with the Bansho Fan (which ties into her Princess Iron Fan influence) and Power Slugger (a variant of her boomerang blade). Also, more female and OG Dragon Ball representation

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
I agree that Hit definitely should make it into the base game. There's already more than enough material to make a well defined moveset for him (his timeskip + his killing techniques) and SSBKK Goku has already made it in (as a hyper move for SSB Goku) when that transformation/technique first appeared in the U6 arc.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
xenos5 said:
I agree that Hit definitely should make it into the base game. There's already more than enough material to make a well defined moveset for him (his timeskip + his killing techniques) and SSBKK Goku has already made it in (as a hyper move for SSB Goku) when that transformation/technique first appeared in the U6 arc.

Why would they include new characters when they can sell them to use as DLC for $5 a pop? :cry